Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Just Some Very Vague Bits of Info :)

It looks like we may have a tentative induction for the end of next week! I'm not really getting a ton of information right now (adding to my already high levels of anxiety), but there's a chance if we don't hear anything between now and next Thursday that there's a possibility that an induction is an option. (Is that vague enough??!!) :)
I wish I had a lot more information for you all ~ but I'll take what I can get! :) We will be heading up there this Monday though to wait out the duration of this pregnancy with her...kind of.....well we'll by much closer than we are now. :) Feeling lots of emotions about all of that too ~ leaving behind my animals espeically. But I know they'll be home and will be well taken care of. :)
That's all for now! :)

12 comments:

Joni said...

I'm so excited for you and I hope you are finding infinite joy in all this anticipation...just a few more days...rest while you can...before long you won't be able to take your eyes off of that little blessing...

Rebekah said...

I'm a bundle of stress and we haven't even been matched, yet...I can't imagine what you're feeling!!! I hope it's REAL SOON! :)

Melba said...

GOOD LUCK with everything! I know this has to be a crazily overwhelming time for you but you will soon have YOUR BABY to hold in your arms, could there be anything better? Thinking of and praying for you!

Melba

Terri Edwards said...

jamie, this is it...the final stretch! all i remember from this time is not being able to sleep, eat or think of anything but seeing our baby. i am praying for you guys, this is so exciting!!

(remember to bring your camera's battery charger! and we brought a baby blanket to the hospital that we had slept with so the baby would get to know our scent before we brought her home.)

hope548 said...

It gets hard at the end when you're so close and dates are unsure. I hope everything goes smoothly with the birth and placement. Good luck!

Debbie said...

I can only imagine all the feelings you are having. Good advice about the camera battery charger! :) Our prayers will continue to be with you guys in this final stretch. Love to you all....

Annette said...

2 more weeks!!!!!!! Jamie & Matt are gonna have a baby..... I am so excited for you both, all of the prayers that went out are being answered! I will how ever continue to pray for you both as well as the birth parents. I cant wait too see pictures of your new little man.
Hugs to you both
Annette

Annette said...

Just checking in too see if there's any GREAT news to be reported, I'll check back some over the week end, I promise.... still praying for ALL of you and for a wonderful delivery!!

Hugs
Annette

Sally said...

Many prayers from here for everyone. You don't know me, but please do know I'm thinking of all concerned. God bless!

Mandy said...

Tomorrow you leave on an amazing,exciting & emotional journey, I am thinking of you and Matt and holding you close in my thoughts and prayers.

Terri Edwards said...

good luck and best wishes for an amazing adventure. just keep breathing and leaning on each other.

Cresent Moon said...

Keeping you guys in my prayers. Can't wait for an update!!!