Real short, but had to let you all know. :)
Milo Winter was born yesterday at 4:49 pm! :) He is a big boy at 8lbs. 14oz! :) 20" long. BEAUTIFUL!! Lots of black hair. :)
Him and bmom are doing pretty good and we are just in awe of him and how well bmom did with delivery. I can't wait to share more, but just wanted you to know ~ our son is finally here!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


14 comments:
tears tears tears my friend.
my heart is with you all.
marinate in this special time.
love you.
tears over here too!! I hope all is going well with the bmom and her family!
I'm so excited... I've been checking multiple times a day waiting... I pray for you, Matt and your baby every night... I know we don't know each other really but I can't express how happy I am for you!
"Our son is finally here!!"
Aren't those words just the sweetest? Congratulations Jamie and Matt!
I am soooooo darn happy....he was born on my birthday, your mom text me and left a voice message, when I got the text message I was drinking a glass of wine and toasted him and you and Matt!!!! then she left me a voice message, I called her back!!!! Jamie I am so happy for the 2 of you, all of our prayers have been answered and even though I knew before reading this I cried when I read your and your Mom's blog...
Love to the NEW Mommy & Daddy
and please give Milo and hug for me!!!!!!
HUGE, HUGE, HUGE
hugs
Annette
welcome to the world baby milo!!!!
Welcome to the world amazing (big) boy! You so incredibly loved by SO MANY. Jamie, our thoughts, prayers and love is with you and Matt. Enjoy this time, as I know you are. Much love to you...
Wooohoooo!!!! I can't wait to hear more!
oh jamie! he's perfection! i'm SO happy we were able to meet him so soon! i can't wait for the boys to get to see their new cousin...and just hold my new little nephew again! i couldn't be happier for you and matt. love you!
that is so amazing!!! congratulations on the birth of your son and becoming a mom :)
PRAISE GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to hear more!!! I love the name!
Our God is so good! Bless you all. ((HUGS))
If I am as emotional as I am about all of this (you, Bmom, etc.), then I can't begin to imagine what you must be feeling. congrats and lots of love and prayers for you cuz.
jenny
!!!!! I am SO very excited for you, Jamie!
Melba
Post a Comment