Sunday, February 1, 2009

Love...

I couldn't wait to share some photos of little Milo with you. :) :)

Hangin' with dad. :)
Kisses from mommy. :)

Sleeping on the cozy bed in our hotel. :) We're "home"! :)
Preparing to leave the hospital. He's really having a great time getting dressed! :)



21 comments:

kimberly said...

oh wow......amazing sweetie.....he is just the sweetest, cutest precious little boy......he HAS changed a LOT from the first pictures you sent.....amazing!!!! sweet.sweet.boy....and thinking of you all in your cozy place there sharing your first moments together........just soaking it all in.....and loving what it does for my heart.....prayers to all on this journey together.
we love you!
(i interrupted everyone and had them come see the pics....so much ooohing and aaahhhing! :)
xoxo
mom

Carol Dunton said...

He is just a sweetie of a baby boy! Congratulations on your new baby son! You three make a beautiful family and I am soooo happy that you are finally 'home'! : ) God bless everyone!
Carol

Julie and Greg said...

these photos are priceless! he is absolutely precious! your story brings me so much hope! can't wait to see more pictures of your sweet little family as time goes on!

Lori said...

So many tears of joy for you today...words cannot describe how precious these pictures are of your sweet family of three...so HAPPY for you...hugs...Lori

Rebekah said...

GORGEOUS!!!!!! You must be OVERjoyed!!

Brittni said...

Oh what a cutie pie!!!! I can't wait to squeeze him! I am so glad you have a place to call home while waiting for all the finalizations. I am so happy for you both and so grateful to this strong woman who allowed this all to happen. I love you soooooo much and can't wait until you are really home!!!!

Joni said...

He is absolutely perfect and my heart just swells with joy for your little family and all that you are getting ready to experience. He is soooo precious and I can't get over what a privilege it has been to be part of the praying and hoping...thank you so much for giving us this intimate peek into your lives...your determination and unwavering love has been very inspirational...but then I guess that was all a part of God's plan too. I am so very happy for you and I hope you continue to be blessed ~ Have fun with sweet little Milo!

I Believe in Miracles said...

Congratulations! He's beautiful.

edwards said...

and they lived happily ever after :)

Debbie said...

He is just adorable, precious and just a miracle! I am glad you and Matt are finally able to rest and relax with him in your "home". As Joni said, thank you for opening yourself up and letting us all be a part of this journey with you. This little boy and your family are so loved by SO MANY people. Much love to you, Matt and Milo~

hope548 said...

What a beautiful little man! I'm so happy everything went well and that you're all home and happy. Enjoy!

jessamyn said...

I can't wait to wrap my love around him!
I love you guys so much and my heart has been with you and "H" so much so that it has been a very emotional few days!
We love and miss you guys...and can't wait to welcome him home.

Mandy said...

Congratulations!!! He is BEAUTIFUL!! I am so Happy for you and Matt. Enjoy every moment with that perfect little boy. My heart is so happy for you. cant wait to see more pictures.
hugs
mandy

Cresent Moon said...

He is beautiful!!!! I love his name! Can't wait to hear more and see more pictures! Like the others said, thanks for sharing with us!!!

God bless your family!!!

Annette said...

He's so gergous!! when I saw these pictures I got all teary eyed, I am so happy for you!!! you have no idea. Jamie & Matt...Thank you from the bottom of my heart for allowing me to come into your life's in this very personal and sensitive time, to know my little prayers has helped with this wonderful blessing makes me very happy, enjoy these times they grow up fast, my baby is 16 now, and I cant kiss his once smooth little cheeks anymore, although I sneak one or two on him when he's sleeping, on that peach fuzz face of his!!!
Love to all
Annette

boho girl said...

Oh My!!!!

Cuteness overload, Jaime...seriously, could he be any more beautiful?

Tears.
Joy.
Glee.

You are bringing me back to where we were 2 months ago. Mmmmm...savor these moments.

And get a Flip camera so we can see them live! hee hee.

love to you all.
d

Jac said...

Jamie, we are SO VERY happy for you! Congrats on your new baby boy!

Simplicity Wins said...

He is beautiful! I am so happy for all three of you. I am sure you are both just beside yoruselves with joy. You waited so long for this child and I couldn't be happier for you! I would love to connect with you three soon!

Melba said...

He is so precious...I am so happy I could cry right now!

Sally said...

God is truly amazing! I'm thrilled for you, and your whole family. ((HUGS))

Mom/Grammie P said...

OHHHH Jamie, he is just the most precious little bundle of love. My heart is so full of joy for you and your wonderful family of "3".
Welcome to the world beautiful baby Milo.... and all the blessings that are ahead for you all.
XOXXO
Pam