Milo whispered something in my ear this morning... (it wasn't last night because he doesn't whisper at night) :) This is the message he wanted me to share....
"I know I have four very special aunties and a papa who are having to wait so anxiously to meet me. I know this because I feel it in my heart and soul. I feel love all around me. Little do they know that I already know who they are.....I have watched them from my place in the clouds. I have watched them pray for me, celebrate me and prepare room in their hearts to love me. I know it's hard for them to wait a whole week (or longer for Tia) to meet me, but please let them know that I am worth the wait. "
He closed with a sweet little burp in my ear and I knew he meant every word he said. :)
Love you and can't wait to see you again!!!


14 comments:
Oh my goodness!!! Too bad I can't read what I am typing because I have tears rolling down my face!!!! I love you sweet little Milo. That picture has to be the cutest thing I have ever seen!!! I know I keep saying that with every picture that comes but this little boy is so precious! Oh I can't wait to hold you so close!
Cory wanted me to remind Milo that he has a few uncles over here waiting with their arms open! :) I love you and can't wait for you to be in your own cozy home again.
oh my sweet goodness. how did that little angel know those were the exact words i needed to hear?
jamie...he is amazing. my heart aches to kiss his cheeks and snuggle my face against his.
we can't wait until the three of you are home again.
missing you and sending you all the love i have inside.
*sigh*
i just cannot get over how precious he is.
dear milo,
i think you are super cool and i cannot wait to hang with you some day.
love,
cedar
What a sweet little boy to lift up those whom he has met through his dreams. I agree with Britt, that is just a precious picture. The three of you are SO loved and missed down here. Love and prayers continue your way...
Just beautiful!
O Jamie....I'm not an "Aunty" but those words gave me tears....he's just beautiful and so sweet, please give him a hug and kiss on those soft little cheeks for me though. I've been checking your site, as you well know and your Moms for more pictures!!! Thank you for sharing....
Hugs to all
Annette
This is so sweet....REJOICING WITH YOU!!!
what a sweet, thoughtful, and very smart little man he is! i just can't wait...to meet him, snuggle him, and be around that beautiful little boy. hugs and kisses to all of you.
oh! i found out i have monday off so we can stay one more day! hooray!
oh! and i am so glad to finally see milo in some stripes! what a handsome fellow!!!!! hee hee!
that Papa wants to say something, but he isn't smart enough to have his own blogger identity. Here he is....
Hello sweet baby Milo. We are sooooo happy that you are joining our family. You can tell by your auntie's comments that we have all made plenty of room in our hearts for you and we haven't even met you yet!!!
I need to tell you that your aunties will want to kiss and snuggle every time they see you, but you have some wonderful uncles and cousins and friends that are excited to play and show you all kinds of fun things to do!!!
Oh, and aunties, I need to let you know that I get to be the first one to hold him at the airport because that is the prize for being closest to guessing his birth day, weight and length!!!! Heh heh
well then i am a very close second so i guess everyone has to wait until i get there to hold him! heh heh heh
There is a grrreat great auntie that is anxious to see you too!
What a gorgeouse photo...and his mama cooing all over him...xx
Post a Comment