Thursday, January 29, 2009

Update

Well "H" surprised us all by being 3cm dilated today!! :) She has an induction date of Monday February 2nd if he doesn't decide to make his debut before then. :)
She's in quite a bit of pain and seems pretty miserable right now....so....I guess we'll just wait and see what happens between now and Monday. I can't believe we could finally be meeting our son within a matter of days! WOW ~ amazing. :)
I'll keep you posted!

9 comments:

Debbie said...

I have been checking your blog all afternoon hoping and praying each time. What wonderful news about the dialation, not the pain part. Hope you and Matt are doing well. Hopefully your little man decides to make his entrance soon! :) We will be keeping the prayers, hope and love coming your way. Much love to you, Matt, and everyone else...

kimberly said...

amazing!....we are on pins and needles....and keeping you and matt and everyone on this journey together in our hearts and prayers......can't wait!
xoxoxoxoxoxo

Sally said...

Sounding better each time you post. Take care, get plenty of rest although I know it's not easy

GOD BLESS YOU AL!!!

Jenn said...

how exciting!!! that's so awesome :)

Annette said...

Thank you God....I got goose bumps reading this....sounds like just a matter of hours now...get some rest my sweet friends.
Hugs
Annette

p.s.
I checked your blog out right when I got up this morning...make sure camera and camera charger are ready to go...

hope548 said...

Fabulous! I hope all goes well with the delivery and can't wait to hear how more! Try and enjoy your weekend!

Vonda said...

Whew! What a ride...hold on tight!! My thoughts are with you.

Joni said...

Enjoy every moment of these days dear and thank you for taking time out to leave us an update! Holding you in thought and prayer that everything goes well ~

Beth said...

ohhh jamie...first it was SO good spending time with you on monday and tuesday...second, i'm so excited to meet your sweet baby!