Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Wow ~ Look At My Ticker! :)

ONE WEEK! It seems like just yesterday a friend sent me an e-mail noticing my ticker said 1 Month! :) Time has surely flown.....not sure if it's just because as more excitement draws near so does potential heartbreak and my heels have dug in to the earth just a little to try and slow that down? But on the other hand......when is he going to be born already??! :)
Tomorrow "H" has an appt that will determine whether or not they will induce. If she's at all dilated, then they will. But is she isn't, then they will just let nature take it's course....for now. :) She's a small person and I think they don't want to risk the baby being "too big". We haven't been invited to this appt (yet ~ still holding out hope), but I know they will contact us when they have an answer.
In the meantime.....I've gotten to hang out with Matt's side of the family, spent the night with my sister-in-law and two nephews, watched it snow all morning yesterday (really cool!) ran most of my essential errands and watched our room at Matt's parent's become a hurricane path! Now I need to get in there and put things into some kind of order.....just in case....you know.....we get "THE CALL". :) That's how I've lived my life for the last two weeks ~ in maintenance mode for that one really important phone call. :)
I will give you all an update tomorrow. :)

9 comments:

hope548 said...

So exciting and so much anticipation. We had to wait a while for an inducement date as well, and were lucky when it was finally set. I hope that all goes well!

Debbie said...

Thinking of you guys and praying! I am glad you are enjoying your time with Matt's side of the family. Hope all goes smoothly. Remember, if you need anything don't hesitate! Much love to you all...

Cresent Moon said...

Glad you are enjoying Matt's side of the family and staying busy! Keeping you in my prayers - can't wait for an update!!

Terri Edwards said...

oh i hope she's dilated!

kimberly said...

one week!!!! i thought today....goodness...daddy's birthday is the 7th and that is just a week and a half.....how fast THAT goes........and he's DUE before that!!!! i sleep with my cell phone by and the regular phone....and even kept it on in the dr's office yesterday.....no way am i gonna miss this one! :)
hope you have good days keeping busy sweetie....but get some rest too!
xoxoxo
mom

Joni said...

Oh I hope that little guy is ready to arrive...if ever there was a "blog baby" he's the one...so very, very special! Thoughts and prayers are with you and keeping my fingers crossed that THE call will come soon.

Sally said...

God bless you Jamie! I hope with all my heart before long you and Matt will be on the way home with that little bundle held close to you! Prayers ongoing here.

I Believe in Miracles said...

How exciting!! Yeah. Hope all goes well.

Annette said...

Please dear Lord let her be dilated!!! I am so praying for you both....it's going to be soon sweetie. I check your site like 3 or 4 times a day, it's like an addiction here, I'll be out of town for the night but I will have one of blog friends checking in....
hugs & prayers
Annette