Milo is doing really well ~ has his days and nights mixed up as many babies do...making mommy and daddy really tired and zombie-like! :) His appointment this week showed that he is around 9lbs. 9oz and 22" long. He's growing like a little weed (except most definitely NOT a weed in the garden of my life.) :) He is just such a blessing and each day I fall in love with him just a little bit more.
Him in his swing was today ~ hanging with dad and just chillin.. :)


15 comments:
oh jame....he is just so precious...and he IS growing and changing....just since seeing him on wednesday! and love those little "prayerful" hands.... can't wait to hold him tomorrow...and share a little love! :)
thanks for sharing
Jamie! HI...he is just such a beautiful baby:) He looks a little older and wiser than one would think at only 2 weeks old. So alert:) I love the little thankful hands too. He IS growing and changing quickly isn't he? It makes you not want to blink and miss a moment:) I remember wishing I didn't have to sleep so I could just lie there and stare at Rachel all night while she slept. I still slip in several times a night, sometimes even stealing a few moments of holding her and sitting with her in the rocker while she sleeps...fortunately she sleeps right through it...thanks for the new pics:) Hugs, Lori
My heart just swells when I read about your blessing and the way Milo holds his little hands only confirms he's an angel...isn't that just so adorable!? He does look ever so thankful and when he realizes what a lucky little boy he is I know he will be very thankful indeed. Thank you for taking time out to share pictures...it's always a treat!
He's just too sweet, I get all excited when you post, and those hand folded like he's giving Thanks, and I agree with Joni, it's the angel in him, when I see his pictures I just look at him in "Awww" Thank you again for always sharing with me.
Hugs
Annette
p.s.
as always....give Milo a smooch for me!
What a precious little man! He has such expressive eyes...just amazing. I agree with everyone else, the prayer hands say SO much about this little miracle. You will always cherish the pictures you have of him doing that. Can't wait to meet him!
what a blessing, and he is just to cute to handle! and holding his little hands...I can't take it! Glad you posted more pictures because I keep coming back here to check!
He is sooo sweet! I am absolutely thrilled for you and I think you so much for your kind words on my blog.
Love,
Melba
jamie, he is ADORABLE. such a sweet little angel. congratulations a million times.
he's already changed SO much! oh, i just want to hold him, and snuggle those sweet little cheeks! and the way he holds his little hands...precious!
What a Sweetie Pie...congratulations Beautiful Mama! & Daddy! xx
How sweet it is!! He is sooo loved and his little hands are showing it!
I just LOVE him!! He is beautiful!
He really is such a beautiful blessing Jamie. I smile with every single precious picture. What a blessing has been bestowed on the three of you... my heart just over flows :)
i cannot see enough photos of this love bucket of yumminess.
i am LOVING how he holds his hands when he eats.
*swoon*
oh my...he's a lover...and i know you are snuggling on him all fricken day long.
my happiness for you is beyond words.
love to you three.
denise
He's a beautiful little boy. Congratulations! :)
Post a Comment