It's been a busy week! :) My mom just walked the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer 3-Day this past weekend and it was an eventful week leading up to the busy weekend. (see my other blog for some pictures from the 3-day :) They did a GREAT job and I'm so proud of them!
So, we have a time scheduled to meet the birthmother we have been matched with on the 25th of this month! :) We were also asked if we wanted to go with her to a Dr.'s appt she has scheduled for the 28th as well! She and her family are being so thoughtful and inclusive with us. It has made us feel so good. I can't imagine a better situation so far.....our dreams are finally coming true!!!
Maybe next week I'll be able to reveal the gender to you!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
how exciting!! this is truly awesome jamie. i wish you nothing but the very best with your birthfamily. it's such a gift. we are both so blessed and fortunate to become mommies thru adoption. enjoy each and every moment of the journey. they are stories you will tell your child someday.
This is great news, I am truly thrilled for you! Check out my blog to see your "award!"
Melba
What an amazing time for you Jamie. It is so wonderful to be able to see this process in such a good place for you. We continue to pray for you all. We will be thinking of you next week!
Exciting! I know you must be overwhelmed at meeting them, just be yourselves, you guys will do great! Enjoy every visit and appointment they will be something you will be able to share with your child in the future. Can't wait to hear about your meeting! Keeping you guys in my prayers!
Oh, and that's awesome about the cancer walk - I have cancer survivors in my family! My mom and I do the walk in our big city every year!
yay! we can't wait to see you both next week!
I am full of JOY for you and Matt!!
what an exciting time in your life. I wish you all the best in your meeting.
Hugs,
mandy
I too am so thrilled for you and your husband, this wonderful news couldn't come at a better time, a time to be Thankful, a time to be blessed, a time to love even more then you already do, and time to be loved, like you already are by so many!!!! I got goose bumps when I read your blog about this blessing your going to receive, I cant wait for pictures, I'm still praying for all of you, even the birthmother.
Hugs to you
Annette
GOOD LUCK TOMORROW JAMIE!!
edwards is terri. i was logged in as my hubby on accident :)
Congratulations!
Can't wait to find out the gender - lots to do in 2 months :)
Good luck - can't wait to read your updates!
Post a Comment