We had such a wonderful time during our visit. It's always so nice to see my sister and I realize each time I see her how we seem to grow more and more alike! :) I miss her so much and wish that we lived closer to each other. Someday sister.....someday..... :)
I didn't take a ton of pictures, but here are a few. Cassie was so surprised by Milo's growth since the last time she got to see him. Plus she actually got to spend some time with him as opposed to when she visits here and gets bombarded by all the other cousins who want her attention. :) It was a wonderful visit!
Thank you Tia and Uncy Kyle for everything!! :)


5 comments:
Looks like such a nice time for you guys. Correct me if I am wrong, but doesn't Tia have a picture with each of the kids on her knees like that face to face? So cute. It must have been nice to have one-on-one time since the other 4 attack her when she gets in town! Just wait until Milo can jump in there with them. :) I LOVE the picture of him in the jumpy thing, his face just melts my heart! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
oh darn it! i miss you guys SOOOOO much! it has been hard to get back to "normal" life around here without having you all around. that little monkey just seems to make the day so much happier. i miss you and love you!
ah, looks like a ton-o-fun.
what wonderful peeps.
how happy i get to call you family!!!!
it was sooo fun....and he is such a little road warrior.....i miss waking up to his smiling little face....and of course his mommies too! :-)
xo
what a beautiful trip....the wedding place is absolutely stunning, a beautiful place to get married! I love to see pictures of your Mom, and all you girls look alike, beautiful...and you know who else I think is beautiful? Milo, LOVE his giggly picture, he grows every time I see new pictures of him, he's so handsome...I just get in AW, when I see pictures of him...to look at a miracle, no words can describe it...
Hugs~
Annette
p.s.
that's right, you know ;)
Post a Comment