Monday, October 19, 2009

Kreativ Blog From Kel :)


Thank you Kel for honoring my with this award! :)

Here are the rules:
Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
Name seven things about yourself that people may not know.
Nominate seven Kreativ Bloggers.
Post links to the seven blogs you nominate.
Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they've been nominated.


Well, I'm not sure there are seven things about me that you don't know and if there was, it seems like I was keeping them a secret for a good reason! :) Let me see if I can think of some things......hmmmm........


1. I am currently taking an online Chemistry class (and I have an A so far!). It is the last class I have to take before I can apply to the Nursing program! As excited as I am to BE a nurse, I'm having severe worries about how I'm going to get through two years of school and still be there for my little dude (and big dude) :)

2. I'm obsessed with shows regarding forensic science and crime scene investigation. It just fascinates me! This worries my husband. :)

3. I have a difficult time "finishing" or committing to things even when I want to. This can be anything...my food, my drinks, my work, my social life, my goals, I have no idea why.....weird.

4. I really enjoy organizing things and can become obsessive with paper, pens, folders, labels, etc. Which is why I love office supply stores. :) And I go into zombie mode in scrapbooking stores!

5.  I LOVE being able to do things for other people, but have a REALLY hard time letting people do things for me. It's bad......


6. I HATE getting up early and when I have to, it almost makes me sick to my stomach and puts me in a really bad mood for a while.

7. I love to be outdoors (especially in the Fall) ~ it replenishes my soul. My environment deeply affects my state of being. I would love to live somewhere else, but most of my family is here and  I don't think I can leave them. I LOVE my home ~ I just want to move it somewhere else. :)


Seven bloggers that I'm nominating for this award are:

Lori at Dreams Do Come True 
Danielle at Where I Intended To Be 
Julie at Just The 2 of Us
Malloryn at Quest For A Lifetime
Miracles ~ Believe In Them 
Hope 548 at Not Like I Thought It Would Be
Marilyn at The Journey Continues

There are a couple of others that I would nominate, but they are private blogs...so I can't. :(



3 comments:

Danielle said...

Awww, thanks for the nomination Jamie! You're the 1st person to comment on my posts! Hope things are well....love the recent pics of your family!

Annette said...

what a sweet thing to receive, your going to make a GREAT nurse!! I had to giggle about the forensic part, and the statement about hubby, funny, my husband worries every time I watch divorce court!! Congrats. on your "A" in chemistry, that's such a hard class!!

Hugs~
Annette
p.s.
Milo hugs x 2 forgot to on the last post

Cresent Moon said...

Thanks for the award, my first one!! Sorry it took me so long to get it up, I dont' have much time during the week after I get home with the little one and once he heads to bed I am right there after him especially since I get up at 5:30 a.m.!!

That's awesome that you have an "A" in chemistry - I remember those studying days and I didn't have N and they were hard enough!!!