Friday, January 15, 2010
Zoo Fun
We had never been to the zoo just as a family of 3. :) Milo and I go often and the 3 of us have gone with other family members, but we had never just gone by ourselves....our little family. So, yesterday we did and it was so much fun! :) There was a moment that hit me when I was pushing the stroller, Matt was carrying the camera and we were headed down a dirt path to go see the elephants. I looked down and watched as Milo trudged along beside us full of excitement and independence. It really hit me that these were the moments that I have longed and ached for. I reminded myself to soak up each and every one because as I've learned this year ~ those moments pass way too quickly. So, here's a few little pics from our day at the zoo. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


12 comments:
Oh my goodness those are so cute!!! Looks like you had a really good time! It is nice to be able to do things as a little family. I think we all forget that sometimes. :) I don't know if Cory, Wyatt and I have ever gone to the zoo by ourselves. What a nice way to spend a weekend day. I love you! I love Milo's face in the picture of the two of you looking through the hole.
The zoo is so much fun. I love watching the children's faces light up as your pictures show of Milo.
What a blast! I loved Milo in the clam! :D It makes me so happy knowing that you are together!
Oh I love the one of you and Milo peeking through the tree, so cute! Sounds like you had a great day at the zoo. I totally know where you're coming from with the "these moments pass all too quickly" thing. It's so true. Strange, we know that before we become parents, but somehow watching a little person grow and change makes the passing of time that much more striking.
Hugs to you and your beautiful little family of three! :)
Melba
oh these are so cute....every one of them...just had me smiling looking through all of them...milking the cow and the one of you and milo looking through the tree hole is priceless.....so glad you had a wonderful day together....so good to be reminded over and over again to enjoy each moment....
xoxoxo
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them all, like your Mom I liked the cow one, looks like he's milking it!! and the clam shell, when I saw that one I thought "Yea, he is a pearl" So glad you had a great day with your family!
Hugs~
Annette
p.s.
yip, you got it..smooches to Milo please =)
These are the cutest most unique pictures! I laughed at the one looking through the hole!
I am so happy for you Jamie. These are the moments we looked foward to and are now ones we will never forget. Milo continues to be the cutest boy in the world!!
How adorable! Milo's expressions are priceless :) Looks like you guys had a great family day....and some great weather too! What a beautiful family :)
How sweet! Love your pics, Jamie...especially the peeking through the hole one:)...your words brought tears to my eyes...I do the same thing...stop and realize that "these are the moments" we dreamed of for so long...sounds like a song:)...think there is a quote about this somewhere...hugs,
L.
Oh, here it is...kind of fitting...sort of/maybe:)..."Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away." (unknown author)L.
HI Jamie, Me again:)...I was just checking my favorite blogs this morning and looked at your zoo pics, then I glanced at the comments to make sure I left one. I had to smile because I referenced the song here that I just wrote a post about...without realizing it:)...Guess it applies often:)...thank you for your sweet comments...Looking forward to a post about Milo's B-Day soon...Wow, where does the time go?! Hugs, Lori
Post a Comment