As Milo's sand bucket from nonnie and papa was sitting close by ~ Matt thought it would be a great hat for Milo. :) Milo loves having "silly" things on his head. :) He stands as still as possible so that it doesn't slip off. :) After a while he thought it would be funny for mama to have the bucket on her head.....then to give kisses.... :)
I just love his so much! :)


11 comments:
The pictures are sooo cute!! I guess it's not a bucket either??
The pictures are sooo cute!! I guess it's not a bucket either??
Little sweetie pie! These are some of the best moments in life! I miss that little guy!
I love him! His personality reminds me so much of Sofia's! So fun & silly.
Oh, Jamie...how cute! These are some great photos capturing some very sweet moments;)...Lori
The pictures are so sweet! I'll have to check out Not a Box!
just laughing out loud and wanting to squeeze him soooooo!!!! i agree with bee....such great moments...and what a little munchkin he is...each day new wonderful treasures!!!!
xoxoxoxoxo from his nonnie and papa!
What great moments you capture! He is just a doll and his smile lights up my heart :)
How awesome, did you ever in your life think that a sand bucket on your head and a little smooch from a tiny pair of lips would make you so happy? :D
These are the moments we treasure in our hearts forever!
This is so sweet, I love that he's playing games with you now...he actually has his own ideas, isn't that amazing?!
Great pictures, love the "Not A Box!"
Melba
These pictures are so adorable!! :o)
Post a Comment