Yay!! :) M & J have been blessed with a beautiful baby girl! :) They have gone through so much to get to this point and I just couldn't be happier to congratulate them and their sweet little family!! Welcome to the world beautiful baby Kate! :)
*UPDATE*
Well, as we know this is a crazy and busy time in the journey. :) I DO know that the baby girl arrived Monday evening and is doing great! There have been some ups and downs and I don't know all the specific details, but today I believe TPR's were to be signed.......I'm still waiting to hear that they were for sure. So, please continue to keep this little family in your thoughts and prayers. I will update again soon.....hopefully! :)**
Some dear friends of mine have traveled out of state for the birth of their baby through adoption and have been gone for a week and a half. Today this dear little baby's birthmother is being induced! As many of us have "been there" ~ you know nerves, emotions and all else is at it's peak. :) They have become close the with potential birthparents and throughout the week have spent much time with them ~ all is good and everyone still seems to be a peace with the decisions they have made. Still.....my friend is a basket of nerves and I know she would love some thoughts and prayers for a smooth delivery and peace for all! :)
They have waited so long and have been through so much ~ as we know this is the most exciting and most fearful time of a potential mommy and daddy's life!! :) Thanks so much for keeping them in your thoughts and prayers today! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


12 comments:
You are such a loving person and I will pray for them and the birth mother as well. Please keep us posted. Sorry I havent been by in awhile, sometimes I do just come by and read and sometimes I just come by to look at the sweet little man looking back at me, he truley does my heart happy!!
Hugs~
Annette
p.s.
smooches, like always =)
Exciting (and nerve wracking!)!! Thinking of your friends!
Sending prayers!!!!!
I like the new blog design. I will definitely say a little prayer of hope for your friends...it is indeed a momentous time and I wish everyone well!
Melba
Very exciting...sending prayers and hopes for all to go very well for your friends...hugs, Lori
hoping.praying.thankful.hoping.praying.thinking of them soooo today and in the past days. it all is so nerve wracking and you want to hold your breath until everything is decided!!!! keep us posted!
xoxoxoxo
Very exciting and nerve wracking at the same time!! Hope everything goes well for them and I'll send prayers and keep them in my thoughts!
Just checking in to see how everything went with your friends..
Hugs~
Annette
will do!! keep us posted!
Sending prayers for your friends!!!!
Yay! Congratulations to your friends!!! How wonderful:)...Lori...
Jamie... I did not notice this post until just now!
I am just getting back to catching up on some of my special blogs! You are the absolute sweetest friend in the world!
Thank you so much for shouting out to ask for prayers for us! Your sweet followers are very kind to pray for us!
I think I am going to start blogging again, and I might open it up to the public now. My heart is healing... and I want to share our beautiful story that was intricately orchestrated throughout this very challenging journey!
The prayers worked!!!! Baby Kate is precious and her birth parents are absolutely amazing!!!!
If I have not told you lately, you are the bestest... the greatest... the most incredible friend in the world! Thank you for caring and for loving us! :)
Love you! :)
Post a Comment