Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Did You Know....

this is the very best way in the whole wide world to eat macaroni and cheese?! :)


and when you eat crackers ~ they taste even better when you share them with a friend....while wearing your green froggy rainboots.



and reading ~ so much nicer without pants on! :)

12 comments:

Bri said...

OH.MY.WORD.

This may very well be the cutest grouping of photos I have ever seen! What a boy! The last one is my fave cause I'm a sucker for baby bottoms!

Jamie said...

awww, thanks bri ;) he keeps me on my toes! :)

Wendy said...

How cute - I just laughed out loud!

He's such a cutie pie!

Kel said...

Jer and I loved this!Happy summer!

kimberly said...

oh my goodness....these need to be framed and in his room!!!!! they capture his little spirit so well!!!! and the last one had me laughing out loud!!!! so love that little spirited, independent, little love bug!!!!
keep it up milo!!!
xoxoxoxo

Cresent Moon said...

These just made my day! I thought I had my hands full, guess I am not the only one!!!!

I have a 14 month old who is pinching, pulling hair, pulling cords out of sockets...where o where did my sweet baby go!!!

Terri Edwards said...

I am dying! Hilarious little bean :)

Lori/RachelsMommy said...

OMGoodness, these are priceless! You have captured some awesome moments forever. What a fun little guy you have there, Jamie! Hugs, Lori

Annette said...

I love'em!!!


Hugs~
Annette

hope548 said...

I am still around reading and want you to know that I laughed out loud! Thank you! He is adorable!

Brittni said...

He is just too sweet!!!! I love the little naked booty!

Tyler and Taylor's Mommy said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these pics...especially the last one...I love baby butts.