So if you refer to my last post about Milo bringing me flowers......I guess I shouldn't always expect flowers and that I should just be thankful that Milo wants to bring me "special treats" of any kind......kind of like a cat......you may not always like the "gifts" that are left for you but it's the thought that counts, right? ;) Well......this morning Milo brought me two pieces of petrified dog poop......one in each hand....calling to me "mama? mama?"!! Sorry folks ~ that one I didn't let go long enough to get a picture of! :)
I'm still not sure if this was truly a gift from the heart or another one of Milo's issues with "things not being where they're supposed to be". However, it promptly encouraged me to make a thorough run through the yard picking up any additional "gifts" that he may find to bring me. ;)
Ahhh....boys! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Oh boy...what a lovely "gift"!!
I just wanted to say that I love your pictures from your last two posts - the one with the flowers and the family photos, too. Just beautiful.
Nice! At least he brought you a "present" and did not eat it! :) It is fun to have a boy to do crazy stuff...even though my girl has done some crazy stuff as well. Hope you had a great weekend and got caught up on everything !
lol.....he knows you can do something about it! :-)....little love bug...i miss my hugs and loves!!! xoxo
Hi Jamie! My name is Shelly and I live just outside of Salt Lake City, Utah. I came across your blog through Open Adoption Bloggers, and your story touched me. My sweet miracle baby boy was also born in January of 2009, and a lot of your words are an echo to my own heart and the immense and intense love I have for my son. I really enjoyed reading about your wonderful family and I wish you all the best!!!
Post a Comment