Friday, October 22, 2010

Simplicity*

Life has been a bit complicated and frustrating lately.....so I'm choosing to focus on the simplicity of what gets me through the days....love. Plain and simply ~ love. :)





7 comments:

kimberly said...

oh these are such precious photos jamie...and so expressive of just that.....LOVE...love your words....so good to be reminded in the chaos of every day.....simply love and be loved.
and i love you!
xoxoxoxo

Lori/RachelsMommy said...

Oh, your boy is incredibly gorgeous...just perfection...wouldn't you know that George Strait song just came on the radio as I clicked on your blog..."Life's not the breaths you take..." Darn, I'm in tears...Big Hugs, Lori

Shelly said...

Very sweet... isn't it incredibly amazing just how much love can be wrapped up in one tiny person?!?! I love that little Milo already, and I have never actually met him! But I love him for making my friend a Mommy and for giving her heart the most peace, love and happiness it has most likely ever known!!! (I love the pic with your husband too. Those tender moments with Daddy can just melt a Mom's heart!)

Julie and Greg said...

he is a LOVE isn't he? what a blessing!

Terri Edwards said...

love, health & family are all that matters. hang in there jamie :)

Lost in Space said...

What a handsome little guy he is! Where did all that "little boy" hair come from? (-;

Hoping the complicated and frustrating parts of your life are soon lifted...

cassie said...

OH.MY.GOODness. That boy IS love.