He's doing SO many new things over the last few months and is certainly is an amazing little person. :) He's very much into wanting mommy to do everything that he is doing which means reading my own book, pushing my own suitcase around the house, riding his other tricycle, jumping on his (100 lb limit) trampoline, playing cards, climbing into the dog house that I obvioulsy canNOT fit into....you get the picture.....I'm sure our backyard neighbors have gotten quite a few chuckles lately. :)
Anyway....just wanted to share a few little pics. :)
Have you seen Milo?
Oh there he is! :)
Milo think if you blow on the Christmas lights it will make them go off. :)
Picking Oranges at Grandpa GG's
All bundled up at Grammy and Grandpa's House
Riding the "Harley" with Mickey Mouse (that we couldn't leave walmart without last week ~ mommy is a sucker for those big brown eyes!)


7 comments:
OMgoodness love all thosep ictures :)
oh little mister....you just thrill nonnie's heart....you are an amazing little soul milo winter!!!!
xoxoxo
i got a chuckle thinking about the neighbors watching!!!! :-)
Sweet! Been checking in for my fix of Milo pictures:)...Yay! for all the new ones. What a sweetheart:)...and "No, I cannot believe he is almost 2!!!"...that means Miss R is almost 3!!! She tells everyone she is "2 and a 1/2!" So, now I am teaching her "2 and 3/4's". Oh, how I wish I could slow things down just a bit:)...Hugs, Lori
Josie loves the pictures of Milo! (She wanted me to say that :) ) I LOVE the pic of him at GG's....so cute :) Glad to see some new pics, I know how busy you have been. I can't believe he is almost 2...
Thanks for the Milo fix!!
SO CUTE! I love the new pics! They are fun to see because our boys are the same age and I can just imagine the fun you must be having!=) I cannot believe it has already been two years since we were blessed with our little man either! It feels like it was just a few weeks ago that he was brand new!!! Although it does make me sad, I am also thrilled with the new things he does and learns every day. Christmas is going to be fun this year, isn't it?!?!
he is getting SO big jamie! what a handsome boy.
Post a Comment