Saturday, April 18, 2009

I Just LOVE My New Bear!

Milo received this sweet little puppet polar bear in the mail a couple of days ago from one of my dearest lifelong friends. :) When it was around nap time, I put him in his bouncey seat and gave him his new little bear. (He's now obsessed with holding things with his hands). I walked away for only a couple of minutes and looked over again and this is what I found. :) I think he likes it. :)

8 comments:

kimberly said...

too cute!!!! i LOVE this photo of little milo and his new friend!!!! can't wait to see him tomorrow!!!
xoxo

Annette said...

I love it!! Just look at that angel sleeping, he's precious! now you know that this will probably be his sleeping buddy, I still have my son's who's 17 now sleeping buddy tucked away in a box of goodies for him to have one day, and I have my daughters Miss. Molly doll, who went EVERY where. I so appreciate you sharing your world with Milo with me. I smile every time I see him.
Hugs~
Annette
p.s.
smooch smooch for Milo please =)

Joni said...

Ah, the places that little bear will soon travel...hope he's washable! :)

Lori/RachelsMommy said...

So precious:)What sweet pictures, Jamie...hugs...Lori & Rachel

Kel said...

He's just a precious lil' guy!

Debbie said...

How adorable! He looks so content holding onto his new bear. If he starts to get really attached....try to get a second bear! It will save you a potential headache in the future, and help with laundry day! :)

cassie said...

oh my...he is just so precious!

Brittni said...

What a sweetie pie!!!!