Tuesday, April 28, 2009
My Favorite Things
Just a couple of sweet photos of Milo that I couldn't resist posting. :)

These are 3 of Milo's very favorite things.....his feet (recently discovered), his bear and his daddy. :) He was all smiles this morning when daddy was talking to him.




On Thursday Milo will be 3 months old and I'll surely be posting another little video for all of you to see how much he's grown and hopefully some of his new tricks! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


12 comments:
He is absolutely adorable!! Don't you love this stage?
Congrats by the way on your finalization!
i just want to reach out and squeeze this little bundle of joy!!!! he is such a little compact bundle....and i just love his smiles and cooing......the best presents ever!!!!!!!!! and i saw yesterday how he loved his daddy......and his mommy! :)
thanks for sharing jame!
Jamie.... He is absolutely adorable! What a happy little man!!!!! Can't wait to see the new video. Milo is so blessed to have such awesome parents who love him soooo much!!!!!
i just want to eat him! he is the CUTEST baby boy i have ever seen. his eyes are those of an old soul. yay for daddies, bears & feet!
LOVE the socks!!
what I want to say everyone else already has, but they didnt mention those thighs, what are you feeding him?! they are just to cute, well he's just to cute, and that smile, that surley melts a heart...and you know I'm a huge Milo fan.
Hugs~
Annette
p.s. smooch, smooch (to Milo)
just what i needed to warm my heart. thanks for posting pics of this little bug-a-boo. i think that is the first real smile that i have seen on his handsome face!
He is such a little sweet pea! I love him so much!
What a cutie! He is growing so much. I love his adorable smile. There is something so pure about a baby smile, they do it with their entire being. Enjoy your day!
sooooo cute...and squishy! there's nothing better than a squishy baby! and how he's looking at matt..just melts my heart:)
miss you mister milo:)
be still my heart!
beautiful, happy boy.
cedar actually just now discovered his feet at 5 months. hee hee. late feet bloomer. ; )
love milo's smile...so much.
Your baby boy is beautiful. I just started reading your blog and wanted to let you know I love Milo's smile:)
Post a Comment