Happy Father's Day to my dad and Milo's papa! :) We love you and are SO thankful for you! :) Enjoy your day!! :)
Happy Father's Day to my Grandpa and Milo's Great Grandpa GG! :) Hope you have a very wonderful day ~ we love you! :)
Happy Father's Day to all of the other fathers in our family! :) And a special wish to all the new daddy's who have waited so long for their little ones! :) We hope your day is so so special today! :)
A few other little pics from our celebration :) (i just can't resist)


9 comments:
yes, we are so happy to share this day with matt.....finally....and his heart must just soar when he sees that little sweet angel smile that huge smile at his DADDY!
love you mattie.....and was great celebrating with all the daddies yesterday....and papa's and great grandpas!
happy day!
Just precious.
Happy long-awaited Father's Day Matt! Your little family simply warms my heart ~
Thanks for your blog comments (on my blog)! Happy 1st Father's Day to your husband! How wonderful to be celebrating this year:) Rachel (& Sheena!)only have eyes for their Da-Da when he's around too, so I can relate to what you are saying! Love, love, love the pictures!!!...hugs...Lori
Great pictures and so many generations of wonderful fathers!!!!
http://wondrafulbaby.blogspot.com
Happy Happy Father's Day to Matt. I can only imagine what today felt like for you. I hope you enjoyed this day for the amazing celebration of you and so many others. What amazing men in your family, great role models for so many! :)
I love all the pictures!
Happy first fathers day Matt!!!!
and there will be so many more to come. I don't know if Jamie has ever told you but Milo just melts my heart, he's stole it on the very first picture I saw of him, and he's such a lucky little guy to have 2 awesome parents! I LOVE the last picture, his facial expression in it...
Hugs~
Annette
p.s.
well, A... yea, you know.....
Love the pictures! I'm glad everyone had a nice day.
Thanks for the comment on my blog. :)
Beautiful pictures, happy first father's day to Matt!! They look so very happy in these photos, gorgeous!
Melba
Jamie,
Your family is so beautiful! Happy belated Father's Day to Matt! I'm sure it was as special for him as Mother's Day was to you! Milo is so adorable I can't even handle it!! My niece called my Grandma GG too!
Post a Comment