Friday, June 19, 2009

Pictures and More Pictures :)

This post is all about the pictures because I think I have the cutest, sweetest son in the whole wide world and I just can't help myself. :) I walked into milo's room this morning and was met with him up on his hands and knees peering out through the slats in his crib at me with a huge smile on his face. :) He just thinks he's so cool!
Oh...and the one of Molly I just couldn't resist not posting. :)

6 comments:

kimberly said...

i am just laughing out loud at the series of "up on his knees" photos....."face dive"...."grumpy"...and then "it's all good"~!!! that smile, those eyebrows and just all of him .....too too cute!!!
xo from nonnie

kimberly said...

oh...and sweet molly too!

Terri Edwards said...

j- he is too adorable for words! good job with the tummy time, he's so strong!!

Mandy said...

He is just one good-looking little boy!! I cant get over how big he is getting. he is so sweet.
hugs,
mandy

Lori/RachelsMommy said...

Oh, Jamie, could he be any cuter?! Gorgeous eyes on your sweet boy...love seeing all the pictures...keep them coming:)...Hugs, Lori

Annette said...

you just keep bringing on the pictures, I don't think any of us out here in blog land can get enough of him! Jamie, he's just dang adorable, and I think that picture of Molly is sweet, it's like she's laying there thinking "O man, whats next with him?" made me giggle....
Hugs~
Annette
p.s.
well....ya, you know ;)