Hi everyone ~
Thanks SO much for making this transition with me. :) I had NO idea how many people silently followed along with us ( i received so many e-mails too) and I'm so thankful for ALLL of you. :) If following along in our journey can help someone else in any way, shape or form......or help keep someone "company" along the way then I feel truly blessed. Making my blog private is in no way meant to exclude anyone from having that support, so if you know of someone who may benefit from hearing about our adoption or may have some questions going through the process, please feel free to let me know. I love to support others too ~ it can make all the difference in the world when you are facing these big decisions and long wait times. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
i'm here! :0......ready for milo tidbits and to continue the journey with you!
xoxo
mom
Thank you Jamie for allowing me to continue to crawl along with Milo and to continue to "smooch" that precious little boy. I feel so honored, seriously, he truly does make my evening when I see him looking back at me with those eyes and some of those expressions. Children...aren't they greatest blessing God could us parents! I doubt that from time to time with mine know being teenagers.... I am so Thankful God gave me what I have, wouldn't trade them for anything, they might not think so right now...
Hugs~
Annette
p.s.
smooches continue to go out....
Post a Comment