Thursday, October 22, 2009

Does This Look Like Mischief To You?


Milo had just finished pulling out about 50 wipes from the package. :) He looks quite please with himself!


I had to add this picture too because he's just so darn cute. :)





I have some video footage to post soon. It's not anything really exciting (well, i think it is but....) but I know that Milo has family who don't get to see him very often and like to see what he's doing these days. I promise to get that up soon. :)

14 comments:

hope548 said...

He's so stinkin' cute!

Seema said...

how adorable! My DCs love nothing more than pulling things out of their packaging or unrolling the toilet paper...such a cutie boy you have there!
Seema from resolve (sm2235)

Joni said...

He really is just so darn cute...and growing so fast! I thoroughly enjoyed my visit with your mama and hearing how fun being a Nonnie is. Your family is truly blessed!

Wendy said...

Oh, he's so cute!

Terri Edwards said...

mommy's lil troublemaker. love him!

Marilyn said...

What a cutie!

Danielle said...

He is such a handsome little boy!!! Looks like you are having so much fun with him, Jamie :) He is getting so big now....time flies!!

Rebekah said...

ADORABLE!!!!

Jenn and Joe said...

So funny! The little girl that I nanny just did that yesterday. Did you save them, or throw them out? I quickly threw them back in the box. They do not come out as well, when they are all stuffed back in! :)

Kel said...

Yes, that face looks like trouble! :D Little love.

I had a dream about you and milo the other day. I woke up and was disappointed that it wasn't real! :D

Annette said...

Looks like he just had so much fun...
He's such an adorable little guy.


Hugs~
Annette

p.s.
yip, you know =)

Lori/RachelsMommy said...

Oh, Jamie...so cute! They know they got us and can get away with things when they are just too adorable:)...I never mind stuff like that because I love that Rachel is exploring her world around her. Seriously, the toilet paper sits in a pile under the roll if she gets to it before I do, she unloads everything etc...and I love it. Plus, it give us good practice at "Clean up, Clean up!"...Milo is a doll! Thank you for the nomination, by the way! I haven't done it yet as I have been sick and have not been able to be on the computer much because of the headaches. I will check out the rules soon...have a great weekend...hugs, Lori though:)...

Lori/RachelsMommy said...

Oops...not sure why there is a "though" at the end of my post! Should just be "Lori" :-)...

Melba said...

This is hilarious...and I have a feeling it's the first of many similar scenes of mischief you will come upon as Milo's mommy! But what a great job it is, even at it's messiest!!

Hugs,

Melba