Sunday, April 11, 2010

Rain Boots

Milo got these boots passes down from his cousin Wyatt. He's been obsessed with them from the moment we pulled them out of the "goody" bag! It doesn't matter if he's wearing only one of them or both of them or just carrying them around in his shopping cart ~ he seems to really LOVE them! :) Now he's been trying to put them on himself. I snapped a couple of pictures this morning and just had to share. :)
Milo had eggs for breakfast, but thought daddy's looked better. :) After helping daddy eat his breakfast it was time to take the plate to the kitchen. :) What a sweet little helper! :)

10 comments:

Lori/RachelsMommy said...

How cute! I love the boots and the proud face as he's sportin' them:)...and what a great little helper indeed! Hugs, Lori

kimberly said...

oh sweet little milo....nonnie just loves your liver!!!!!!!!!!!!
smooooooch!

Lost in Space said...

You can tell just how proud he is in the second picture. (-; Very cute.

Bri said...

The boots are hilarious!! Love it!!

Malloryn said...

What a cutie, and I love those boots! :)

Kel said...

What a sweetie!! He looks like he won the boot lottery! Little man is getting so grown up.

Debbie said...

Is is so cute in those boots! What a handsome little man he is :)

Terri Edwards said...

Oh Milo, you are the cutest! Sofia loves her ladybug boots more than life itself...I can so relate to this! I hope they can meet sometime, I think they're soul mates, honestly!!

Marilyn said...

Could he be any cuter? I love the little rain boots!

Melba said...

So precious, I LOVE the boots too and would definitely wear them whenever possible if I were Milo! :)