Happy birthday to beautiful beautiful YOU!!!!! I'm so grateful that we get to celebrate you today! :)
K - kind to all
I - illuminating spirit
M - mother of many (including nonnie :))
B - believer of love and "magic"
E - endless giver
R - righteous and true
L - loyal friend
Y - yearner of finding a cure.....
I love you more than words can say and feel so blessed that you are my mom and that today we celebrate the wonderful and amazing person that you are!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Happy Birthday Kimberly! You are such an amazing influence to so many...I do hope you enjoy your day...you deserve it :)
Sweet post and beautiful pictures! Happy Birthday, Kimberly! You are a beautiful, amazing person...Hugs, Lori
Happy birthday to your lovely mommy!
I agree with everyone else your mom is an AMAZING lady, love her spirit and especially the love in her heart!
She is a very special friend and I am so happy I got to meet her when your dad and her came to Cali, an evening I will always remember...
Love the pictures.
Hugs~
Annette
awwww sweetie....i didn't know this was here!!!! i haven't checked "things" since returning home. what a special.loving.beautiful tribute...thank you for all your love....in every way! i love you so....and am so glad to be your mama!!!!! thank you!
Happy birthday to your mama...she is amazing!
Melba
Post a Comment