Sunday, June 6, 2010

Penny Lane

Introducing the newest little member of our family.....miss Penny Lane.: )
Penny is a rescue dog that chose us as her family through the Springer Spaniel AZ rescue. We became her forever family today and we could not be happier to have her with us. She is just the most gentle little spirit you have ever been around....truly a Penny from Heaven. ;)
It is so nice to have a little doggie hanging around again. Although I got really emotional this morning thinking of our sweet little Molly girl. She is so deeply missed......I think Penny will add a lot of joy around this home.:)

10 comments:

Lori/RachelsMommy said...

Awwwww...she is beautiful!!! Congratulations on the newest addition to your family:). Cute pics of Milo holding the leash. Rachel loves to try to hold Sheena's leash, then when Sheena pulls her she doubles over in a fit of giggles. It is so funny to hear and see:)...Lori

Debbie said...

Welcome to an amazing family beautiful spirit! :) Milo looks adorable with her! Congrats on the newest family member...

Bri said...

Oh yay! Congratulations! I love Milo holding her leash! Walking the dog is one of R's favorite passtimes!

Hope the party went well and hope to see you soon!

Bri

Kel said...

Hi Penny! You chose well!

Terri Edwards said...

so happy for you all! doggies & kids go hand in hand :)

sofia loves to hold harper's leash from her stroller and let him pull her down the street. it's so funny to watch.

Brittni said...

Sweet Penny! A perfect fit into your sweet little family! I LOVE her!!! I have never seen a little doggie with such a gentle sweet personality! :)

Cresent Moon said...

Oh she is beautiful and looks like Milo is taking the reins!!! Too cute!!

My mom is getting ready to get a King Charles Spaniel, she is a few years old and just had a puppy that is not old enough to go to its new home yet but we are going to go see her probably next weekend! I think she gets to bring her home for good around the 1st of July...we are very excited...we miss our Dexter very much so I know how you feel!!

Enjoy your new member of your family!!!

kimberly said...

and LOL at cassie's comment....i totally agree!!!!!! :-)

Annette said...

shes BEAUTIFUL!! We had to let our Kelsey girl join my brother & daddy about a month ago, we too LOVE springer's, I loved the pictures of Mr. Milo and Penny Lane, just wayyyy to cute!Milo looking all business like with her, love it!! Penny couldn't have found a better family to join, Congrats to all on the new addition to your wonderful family...

Hugs~
Annette

Melba said...

Oh so beautiful! I'm late but...welcome to your new home, Penny Lane!

Melba