Milo is not a cuddly, snuggling, affectionate little person by nature. Never has been and most likely never will be. This has been a challenge for a mama who dreamed for years of snuggling and cuddling with her baby......So when those magical moments happen when I have done something so wonderful to receive a hug, a kiss, or a little snuggle from my Milo ~ I appreciate every.single.second. And I always tell him "thank you" for his loves.
Last night I walked him into his room ready to sit for a moment while he drank his bottle before bedtime. He did not want his milk so that is my cue that he just wants to be put in his crib to go to sleep. I told him "i love you and i hope you have sweet dreams". I kissed him on the cheek and laid him in his crib. I made two kiss sounds and he went "mmmmm" which means he is ready for a kiss. (few and far between) So of course I took full advantage ~ leaned way over the crib edge to kiss him and he says "tee too" (thank you.) :) I love him.
"these are the moments, i thank God that im alive, and these are the moments that ill remember all my life. i have found all i have waited for, and i could not ask for more."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
sweet sweet little love bug....but don't count him out as a huggy lovey boy yet mama......he may surprise you! :-) this nonnie sure loves the kisses he doles out occassionally!!! such a beautiful boy!
xoxo
How precious....
Hugs~
Annette
Awww, Jamie...this is the sweetest post! What a precious boy. The picture is darling too. Hugs, Lori
Such a sweet boy! I love those moments, too!
That is so sweet!
So sweet! What an amazing son you have...keep enjoying everyone one of those hugs and kisses.
I LOVE that song...it always reminds me of C. and of how blessed I am...how I felt when he was born.
This is a sweet story and I know it's one you'll remember for years.
I think we're very lucky that C. is a cuddler and often seeks us out to be held for a few minutes. Your thoughts about Milo puts that into perspective for me. :) It's funny how, even from a tiny age, each child is so unique. Even with his affectionate nature though, C. is B.U.S.Y these days & it's becoming less and less often that he will just let me hold him.
*sigh* our boys are growing up, fast!
Melba
Post a Comment