Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Moving Forward
Well, we got word today that the first situation we were being shown to chose another couple.....getting this news has allowed us to be completely present to the situation in which our hearts are being lead. I will hopefully know more soon and will be able to share. :) Please continue to keep us in your thoughts and prayers....and this baby... for he/she is already "here". :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Jamie,
I know you must be on pins and needles, you are in my thoughts and prayers! The waiting with no news is very difficult, but I actually think waiting when you already know about a baby (especially one already born) is harder. You seem to be handling the first outcome very well...much better than I did. I am hoping and praying for the best for you with the other potential match. Hang in there!
Melba
...."everything rides on Hope now....everything rides on Faith somehow".....addison road.
hoping and having faith....and keeping all three of you in my heart!
love you,
mom
Sending prayers to everyone who is touched by this decision. You are such a strong woman. Keeping prayers, hope, faith and love for you in my heart.
can i think about anything else??? we are in constant prayer! we love you! i can't wait to be able to hug you....soon!!
Post a Comment