we find our baby through the blessing & miracle of adoption
Friday, October 31, 2008
Next Step
Well.....we have a phone meeting with the birthmom on Monday!!!! :) I will tell more when I feel it's my place to share.....but for now ~ WOOOHOOO!!!! :)
i hope i haven't fainted from not eating or sleeping by then! :)....being cautious, but praying in faith....that you and mattie will be so blessed....and this family! love you so, mom
I'm still keeping you in prayer's, and I will pray that all goes extreamly well and I will also pray for the birth mother. This is exciting but I'm sure very nerve racking as well.
Before you were conceived, I wanted you. Before you were born, I loved you. Before you were here an hour, I would die for you. This is the miracle of love.
Through 8 years of heartbreak trying to conceive and build our family, my heart is full once more. Celebrating our son who came to us through the miracle of adoption.
8 comments:
i hope i haven't fainted from not eating or sleeping by then! :)....being cautious, but praying in faith....that you and mattie will be so blessed....and this family!
love you so,
mom
I'm still keeping you in prayer's, and I will pray that all goes extreamly well and I will also pray for the birth mother. This is exciting but I'm sure very nerve racking as well.
Hugs
Annette
WONDERFUL news, this seems like a very positive step forward...can't wait to hear more!
Melba
ok I just got chills and tears in my eyes!! I know you are being cautious so let us all be excited for you!! Can't wait to hear!
Congrats and GOOD LUCK!
I got the chills when I read this post! Keeping you guys in our prayers and hoping for a most wonderful phone call.
i can't wait to hear:)
You guys are in my prayers!!
~Good luck~
Big Hugs
Mandy
Post a Comment