you but "we're" feeling a little grumpy and crabby today. :) So, I just thought I'd share a couple of photos that have been taken in the last couple of days. Maybe after a good nappy we can get some video...or maybe not ~ we'll see! :)
Yesterday I met some friends for lunch, so Milo decided to "dress up" for the occasion. :)
Mommy, Milo and Molly :)


13 comments:
happy 3 months little love bug!!!! i just had to chuckle at the tie outfit....so cute....he just is delicious! love the one of you guys and molly june.....what a blessed time these three months have been!
Happy 3 months, Milo! He is such an adorable little guy. I loved the "tie", he looks quite dapper :)
He is so darn cute!!! I love the little tie and onesie combo!! :)
Jamie... I could eat Milo up!!!! He sure is a handsome little booger!!!! Happy 3 months Milo!!!!!! I see that mommy has you "styin" in the tie and onesie!!!!
happy, happy three month anniversary on the planet little dude. you are the apple of so many eyes!
Love the tie with the chubby baby legs! Hard to believe it's 3 months already!
what a dashing young lad!
i miss you guys...i want to see my nephew!!!!
Happy 3 months little man! In these months so much love and happiness has been brought to the world. I love the tie picture and of course the one of him watching American Idol. Josie and I still sit on the couch and watch it, we have been doing that since she was a little one! Hope you enjoyed your day :)
Milo, you are some dapper little dude! Happy 3 mos!
Happy 3 Months, Milo...so cute! Watching American Idol already? :)...Hugs, Lori & Rachel...
cedar and milo are such kindred spirits. her LOVES american idol and once they start singing, he is totally drawn to the tellie.
we were bummed about matt too and shocked that adam was in the bottom two. whats up with that?!?
happy 3 month, milo love.
you are so very handsome.
love your tie, dude.
xoxo
Sorry it's been awhile since I last stopped by been working...but I love these pictures, but I love all of Mr. Milo's pictures, but that tie one is wayyyyyyyy to cute! HAPPY 3 months Mr. Milo, you've brought so much joy to everyone's lives, even ours out here in blog land, so Milo, who do you think is going to win this American Idol thing? I'm sad too that Adam got booted off!
Hugs~
Annette
p.s.
smooch, smooch Milo
jamie i was just looking at this post again and i love that picture of you with milo and molly.
because you are all wrapped up in your love for milo but you are still reaching your hand out to molly, letting her know you are there.
that is so "you".
Post a Comment