we find our baby through the blessing & miracle of adoption
Saturday, May 30, 2009
For Example....
This is where Milo's *attitude* got him after about 5 minutes in his swing when it was nap time this morning. :) Needless to say....he did NOT nap in his swing. :)
Oh my goodness...will you look at that baby boy:) What is he doing?! Giving you a little "baby-tude":)I have a "baby-tude" pic of Rachel at almost exactly 4 months too! You might recall?...the one where she is sticking her tongue out at Mama! Wanted to say "Happy 4 Months, Milo!" as I forgot to do so below...Hugs...Lori & Rachel
This is so funny! I couldn't help but laugh! I can just see you sighing yet laughing at the same time! So where did he end up taking a nap or did he? :)
I'm glad you enabled comments again! Yeah, D0n0van fought naps for a while, but we're very lucky that he really loves his sleep for the most part. I hope it gets better!
Before you were conceived, I wanted you. Before you were born, I loved you. Before you were here an hour, I would die for you. This is the miracle of love.
Through 8 years of heartbreak trying to conceive and build our family, my heart is full once more. Celebrating our son who came to us through the miracle of adoption.
8 comments:
Oh my goodness...will you look at that baby boy:) What is he doing?! Giving you a little "baby-tude":)I have a "baby-tude" pic of Rachel at almost exactly 4 months too! You might recall?...the one where she is sticking her tongue out at Mama! Wanted to say "Happy 4 Months, Milo!" as I forgot to do so below...Hugs...Lori & Rachel
oh how i've been there! he cracks me up!!
lol....that funny little sweet boy!!!
I LOVE IT though! B I G smile here. he's just adorable..with or without baby-tude(as Lori) put's it.
Hug's to you~
Annnette
This is so funny! I couldn't help but laugh! I can just see you sighing yet laughing at the same time! So where did he end up taking a nap or did he? :)
Too cute!!!! What a little booger! I love the pics of Milo in the pool! What a great pool! Milo is so lucky to have such a great mommy and daddy!
I'm glad you enabled comments again! Yeah, D0n0van fought naps for a while, but we're very lucky that he really loves his sleep for the most part. I hope it gets better!
He is such a little stinker! :) This is so funny. Little wiggle worm is starting to form opinions of his own. ;)
Post a Comment