Before you were conceived, I wanted you. Before you were born, I loved you. Before you were here an hour, I would die for you. This is the miracle of love.
Through 8 years of heartbreak trying to conceive and build our family, my heart is full once more. Celebrating our son who came to us through the miracle of adoption.
10 comments:
oh that is SO sweet! It makes me feel so badly for them when they're clearly not feeling well, but still manage to smile. Milo is awesome!!
Hugs,
Melba
what a little cutie!
Hope he feels better soon!
Aaah! Did Milo over celebrate the 4th and Mama's birthday?
oh little milo....you just made my heart sigh!!! :)...and put a smile on my face...i love you dear little boy!
xoxoxo
well that bug grin can make all of us feel better! thanks! i love you!
Awwww...precious boy:) Hope he feels better soon...Lori & Rachel...
He is SUCH a cutie! I wish I had that kind of attitude when I was sick :)
Just saw your comment on my blog...have a great time on your trip! You're going to have so much fun!!
what a doll baby.....
I love his smile, but then again whats there not too love about him! He's perfect all the way around!
Hugs~
Annette
p.s.
Yep, that's right!
Post a Comment