Thursday, July 23, 2009
Milo Bug :)
I was cleaning Milo's room today ~ going through all of his hand-me-downs that he's already grown out of and putting them in a pile to return to my sisters........brings tears to my eyes at how fast he's growing......I came across this hat that he hasn't gotten to wear yet due to it being summer and 115 degrees! :) We usually go camping during the summer but I'm not sure we're going to get to do that this year, so I couldn't resist just "trying it on" him. :) If this doesn't bring a smile to your face......well, i'm just not sure what would. :)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


17 comments:
I'm smiling! :-) Oh, that adorable little face...those cheeks...that little smirk in the last picture...too, too cute:)...thanks for the smile today...Lori...
ha!
i love his little crooked smile...kind of reminds me of uncle bo!
he looks like a little elmer fud!
and i love him to pieces.
not just a smile to my face but a huge laugh out loud! that last one is hysterical. oh milo, you are too cute.
and i am laughing out loud too!!!! and my heart is melting and i just want to come over right now and squeeze his little liver!!!!!!!!!!!
xoxoxoxo
Jamie! Oh my! Milo is seriously the cutest little booger around! I wish I could meet him... and you and your sweet momma!!!! Love, love the hat...!
I am such a hat person!!!!! I can't wait to get my sweet baby boy so that I can adorn his precious little head with various cute hats!!!
Those pics just touched my swollen heart! Thank you for your prayers and for caring about us! You are so very sweet and considerate. Much love.... Julie :)
Oh, his expressions crack me up... especially that last picture! That hat is great and I'm glad you had a chance to take some shots of him wearing it. Thanks for the Friday smile :)
He is so stinking cute! I LOVE the smirk in the last picture, just precious! It was nice to see you this week, hope we can make the time again. Enjoy your day and your little man :)
He is just ADORABLE!!!!!! Do you find yourself just sitting and watching his cuteness??????? What a sweet pea!!
My, My how they grow! As you know I'm a H U G E Sir. Milo fan, and when I looked at those pictures with that little hat all I could do was smile and call my daughter in to see too, she said "Now, he's that little boy that was born on your birthday?" I smiled and said "Yip, he's that little angel"
I love his little expressions!
Hugs~
Annette
p.s.
smooch, smooch on those precious soft little cheeks please
He is the cutest little elmer fud I have ever seen!!!! It fits him perfetct! I think I had to squeeze Wyatt's head into that hat. :) Great pictures Jam thanks for sharing with us! Love you.
What a cutie! Nice hat!
Adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!1
He is so beautiful! About the wraps, I loved the Ultimate Baby wrap. I had the Moby too, and it seemed like less fabric, though I never measured. Now that Milo is a little older, I don't think a wrap will be as convenient. I got the Ergo baby carrier (a little pricey, but I found one on Craigslist for about $40, they run $90 brand new). It is nice since you can wear the baby front or back, you are not covred in material, and I think it goes to 35 lbs or something. It also has padded straps and has support for your back. Judah is a year and still uses it often, with no discomfort on my part:) http://www.ergobabycarrier.com/
Here is another baby wearing site that you can also buy and trade wraps/babycarriers. Warning: its addictive!
Too funny! I think the caption on the last picture could read: "Gee Ma, You are making me look sooo silly!"
I LOVE the hat, and that little face inside it is even better...how very adorable!!
Melba
Oh, what cute pictures!
Post a Comment