Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Hi :)
After some deliberating with my hubby regarding some insecurities, I have decided to go "private" with my blog again. I want to continue sharing our story/life experiences as a family, but feel most comfortable opening up and sharing photos with people I know or know through blogging. :)

If you would like to continue being a part of our journey, please e-mail me so that I can add your e-mail to my list of friends and family.

I know that there are some family members who browse the blogs, but don't leave comments, so just make sure you e-mail me so that I can add you to the list as well. :) Some of you I know of, and some of you I don't. :)

I love being a part of a community of like-minded / like-experienced people who are able to find my blog through others, but I feel I have "lost" many of the people that communicated with us through our wait and placement and have in turn found a small group of ladies who faithfully continue to support and share with us on a daily basis. :) I know those ladies will continue to travel our journey with us whether this blog is private or public. :) So, I don't really feel like I'm losing out on anything by going private. :) However, if you come across someone who might find interest in or want to refer someone to this blog, just let me know! :)

23 comments:

Bri said...

brianandbriadopt@cox.net

I might follow you on this one, too!

I also think we need to meet and get our kiddos together sometime soon!!

kimberly said...

of course, sweetie.....i love reading your thoughts and seeing the day to day photos.....even though we get to do a lot of that in person too!!!!!
xoxoxoxo

M/J Granata said...

My sweet and dear friend, Jamie. I will always follow your precious story and I will always be here for you. You have been an incredible source of encouragement for me. I look forward to following you and milo's every move!!!
Love and blessings to you. . .

Julesg1018@yahoo.com
please add me!!!

Annette said...

You know Jamie, I can understand what your saying about privacey. I hope I can continue to be with you, I truley do enjoy reading about everything that this precious child has blessed with you and to know my prayers where heard for the both of you, seeing his little face when I come by to see whats new just makes me smile and makes my day, and Thank you. Heres my e~mail so if you'd like to continue to share:
annetteluvsozzy@hotmail.com

Hugs~
Annette
p.s.
smooches go out..

Anonymous said...

make sure to add me to the loop. you SHOULD know my email. :) hee hee. give that little stink pot a big smooch from me! love tia

Marilyn said...

I have been following from a distance but would love to continue to follow your journey. We are waiting and blogs like yours give me hope.

merle1025@gmail.com

Heather said...

I'd love to continue reading, if it's alright with you. My email is in my profile.

Debbie said...

I would love to keep following your daily journey with Mr. Milo! You know my email! :) Have a great week. Love to you all...

Karen said...

I love reading your blog. It is away to stay connected to our family.

Lori/RachelsMommy said...

Hi Jamie! I can't imagine not having my peek into Milo's little life:)...I love your blog as it is one of the one's that inspired me to keep one. I have considered going private too, but I am not sure how to? I just discovered from my Mom, today, that there are a lot more people following our blog than I ever imagined...they just don't leave comments. I had no idea until she told me about all the phone calls from friends and family she got asking her if she had read the poem I put on the blog after Keisha's passing on Friday. I think you have the aol one. I also have a yahoo one lprocks1984@yahoo.com...hugs,
Lori...

Melba said...

Yes please...don't forget about me! melbatoastlove@gmail.com

Mandy said...

Very Cute Background!! I would like to follow your journey, Please add me to your list.
mmalou8@aol.com
Hugs,
mandy

The Tils Family said...

Jamie, we don't want to miss any part of your journey...You guys mean so much to us!!!!! Love Jen
btils52378@yahoo.com

ashley moon said...

Hi,
I have followed your blog for several months now. My husband and I are at a crossroads at this moment as to do IVF or adopt. Your journey has been very encouraging. I am considering starting my own blog. I am amazed at the support system a blog creates among strangers.

Malloryn said...

Me too please! I would love to continue following your story :)

questforalifetime@gmail.com

ashley moon said...

I forgot to give my email.
amoon48@hotmail.com

hope548 said...

hope548 at gmail dot com

I definitely want to keep following!

Carrie said...

Jamie - once upon a time when Cassie wrote a couple of blogs (total shot) I saw the rest of the Turg blogs. Milo is way too dang cute and you don't have enough pics on your fb so you better put me on a permitted list! Carrie

Cresent Moon said...

Hi Jamie, I still follow, just havent' commented in awhile, but would love to continue following!

I can't believe how big he is getting. We are having sleep issues too. N is a swaddler and he is now moving all around and waking up in the middle of the night something he hasn't done since about 5 weeks (he is now 3 months...) I think he is going through a growh spurt...
Anyway would love to contiune following your journey: lovetoread60@yahoo.com

Seema said...

HI Jamie...
followed your story for a long time (from resolve) and would love to continue.....
seemam@Hotmail.com

Mrs H said...

berrribabe@yahoo.com

I think I've commented. I really enjoy your blog and the fact that you are in the Midwest!

Brittni said...

Add my my sister!!! :)

Vonda said...

i made a comment the other day to include me and I was completely annihilated! The blog message said there was a problem. If it happens this time...I must be the problem?