we find our baby through the blessing & miracle of adoption
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Is the fact that my son has his first black eye at 6 months an indicator of how much time we will spend in the emergency room in the years to come?! :) Poor baby......
he's still just as adorable as ever, and this probably wont be his first black eye Mommy, it breaks our hearts to see our babes hurt tho...did Molly's dish get him? Hugs~ Annette p.s. give him smooches for me
Poor little guy....actually poor Mommy! Trust me, I know that feeling VERY well. I think Jacob's first black eye was around 6 months as well. Hope some good cuddles from Mommy made him feel much better. I am glad you took a picture though, you will look back one day and be glad you did! Love to you all....
I need to email you some pictures from yesterday, really cute ones of your little man :)
Aw...poor little guy! How'd he do that? When Rachel got more mobile we mostly just saw bruises appearing in various places on her head...always bumping into various tables it seemed. Thanks for your sweet comments on the blog. I think she is petite/small...that sundress is a size 6-9 mths. At her last well baby, for 15 months but done a few days before she turned 16 months, she weighed about 20 1/2 lbs. and one person measured her at 32 inches and another at 31 inches, so we figure she is somewhere in between. The first year she was always in about the 50-60 %ile range for wt. and ht. with head slightly higher:). Since turning one...in 60-70 %ile for ht. but dropped to 20th for wt. She is very slim...had to take her capris back twice and finally settled on a size 3-6 month which are still too big in her waist! Little jeans she got as baby shower gifts last year do not fit her yet. (sz. 6-9 months) It's crazy trying to predict for future seasons etc...she's getting smaller but longer. Doc is happy with her stats, though, as she does continue to gain. She is a great eater...not "picky" yet:)...must just burn it off fast. Wish Mommy did:)...looking forward to more Milo:)...hugs, Lori...
Jamie! I am sure that there will be many more bobbles, falls, and boo boos over the years! He is an active little boy...:) I hope it does not hurt for long! Sweet Milo!! Hugs for both of you...
his little legs and arms got tangled in his attempt to get to where he was going in his "urgent" mode and his face hit the hardwood floor. :( he cried, but not TOO badly.....when i looked at his face a couple of minutes afterwards he had a little bruise and it was starting to swell.....it's definitely more "blue" this morning. :(
Before you were conceived, I wanted you. Before you were born, I loved you. Before you were here an hour, I would die for you. This is the miracle of love.
Through 8 years of heartbreak trying to conceive and build our family, my heart is full once more. Celebrating our son who came to us through the miracle of adoption.
14 comments:
Oh no...poor baby is right! Sorry he god hurt, that doesn't look like fun at all!
Melba
he's still just as adorable as ever, and this probably wont be his first black eye Mommy, it breaks our hearts to see our babes hurt tho...did Molly's dish get him?
Hugs~
Annette
p.s.
give him smooches for me
Poor little guy....actually poor Mommy! Trust me, I know that feeling VERY well. I think Jacob's first black eye was around 6 months as well. Hope some good cuddles from Mommy made him feel much better. I am glad you took a picture though, you will look back one day and be glad you did! Love to you all....
I need to email you some pictures from yesterday, really cute ones of your little man :)
Aw...poor little guy! How'd he do that? When Rachel got more mobile we mostly just saw bruises appearing in various places on her head...always bumping into various tables it seemed. Thanks for your sweet comments on the blog. I think she is petite/small...that sundress is a size 6-9 mths. At her last well baby, for 15 months but done a few days before she turned 16 months, she weighed about 20 1/2 lbs. and one person measured her at 32 inches and another at 31 inches, so we figure she is somewhere in between. The first year she was always in about the 50-60 %ile range for wt. and ht. with head slightly higher:). Since turning one...in 60-70 %ile for ht. but dropped to 20th for wt. She is very slim...had to take her capris back twice and finally settled on a size 3-6 month which are still too big in her waist! Little jeans she got as baby shower gifts last year do not fit her yet. (sz. 6-9 months) It's crazy trying to predict for future seasons etc...she's getting smaller but longer. Doc is happy with her stats, though, as she does continue to gain. She is a great eater...not "picky" yet:)...must just burn it off fast. Wish Mommy did:)...looking forward to more Milo:)...hugs, Lori...
Jamie! I am sure that there will be many more bobbles, falls, and boo boos over the years! He is an active little boy...:) I hope it does not hurt for long! Sweet Milo!!
Hugs for both of you...
oh goodness, little boy.....did one of your adventures bite you?....nonnie comes home soon....i'll have to give it a big ole kiss....gently!!!
xoxo
his little legs and arms got tangled in his attempt to get to where he was going in his "urgent" mode and his face hit the hardwood floor. :( he cried, but not TOO badly.....when i looked at his face a couple of minutes afterwards he had a little bruise and it was starting to swell.....it's definitely more "blue" this morning. :(
aw, sweet milo. he is ALL boy!
sofia has bruises everywhere since she started to cruise and rip around the house. growing up can hurt sometimes :)
isn't "urgent" mode hilarious?
Ah, poor kiddo!
Hopefully this is not a sign!
Oh my. He seems to be taking it all in stride.
I've given you a blog award! You can stop by my digs to check it out
I guess it's time for a helmet and face guard?? I'm sure it will be the start of many bruises...poor little guy.
Poor little guy! I think that's inevitable for a boy, from what my friends tell me. Hope it clears up soon!
He and Charlotte must be soul mates - she has a shiner of her own right now. Babies with black eyes are quite pitiful, aren't they??
Post a Comment