We took Milo to see Santa today. :) This was something that I have looked so forward to once becoming a mama. Every year I would pass by Santa....looking at the long lines of children waiting to sit on his lap......I always wondered if I would ever be a parent waiting in that long line and, at times, truly doubted it. Turns out today we didn't have to wait in any line at all! :)
Santa was very nice and tried as hard as he could to get a smile out of Milo. Milo wasn't so sure that he wanted to smile for this strange looking person. He did seem quite intrigued with Santa's facial hair and glasses.....but did not want mommy or daddy going very far. He had this "I'm being very brave, but please come and rescue me" look in his sweet little eyes. We didn't make him sit there too long. I was less than impressed with the girls behind the camera trying to get Milo to smile......what happened to the cute little cheerful elves that Santa used to bring along with him?? :) Anyway...overall it was a fun experience and one that I'm so thankful to get to have this year. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





11 comments:
Aw, these are GREAT photos, Jamie!I was so disappointed with ours last year for Rachel's 1st Santa visit. It was like no one had any experience with an almost 9 month old on Santa's lap. :( I LOVE the one with Milo and Santa looking at each other. That is a pose I wish they would have captured for me last year:)...SWEET pics...he looked so brave too like you said...what a sweetheart)...Hugs, Lori
Those are adorable!
Those turned out SO CUTE! I too love the one of them looking at each other. Those are much better Santa pictures than the ones I have of either of my kids. So happy you are getting all these wishes/dreams this year. I think of you often and my heart swells for you....love to all of you...
These are just the cutest pictures ever, my favorite is the one wheres he looking at Santa and Santa looking at him. I'm so thrilled for you and Matt, that the 2 of you get to share the excitement of being a Mommy & Daddy at this very special time of year! Parenting is such a wonderful gift that the Lords gives us, I truly loved and still do love being a "Mom" to some pretty good "Young adults" as I have been told by my daughter..
My son cried when ever he sat on Santa's lap, and Amanda would hug him and caress his bread, total opposites.
hugs to all
Annette
p.s.
smooches to Mr. Milo please
Oh, he did WAY better than Riley, although her's are pretty hysterical! She sobbed! You had a good santa, too! Westcor did good this year!
Great pictures and a nifty looking Santa!
just love these so!!!! such a great story here, jame!!!
so happy you got to have this experience....not sure milo would agree! :-)xoxoxoxo
HAHAHAHA, O my gosh, I just noticed I typed "bread" and meant to type beard!!! Just stopping by to show my daughter this adorable little guy, I always show her Milo, and her and laughed til we had tears in our eyes!!
Hugs~
Annette & daughter
p.s.
;) yes sir'rey, you know how it goes
Those pictures are so cute! I hope you have a wonderful holiday season with Milo!
I love these pictures Jamie! Milo's expression is priceless :) I'm so happy you finally got your first visit with Santa after all these years! Enjoy every minute of your 1st holiday season with Milo :)
Those pictures are great! I see what you mean about the "come rescue me" look, hehe. Enjoy the season! :)
Post a Comment