Sunday, June 26, 2011

The Many Faces of Milo :)

While we were eating dinner last night Milo was just making lots of funny faces that we get to see often but others don't really get to. I decided to take out my camera and try to catch a few. :)







6 comments:

kimberly said...

oh my goodness....love it! i can remember him making the funniest faces since he was tiny.....i think you need to make a collage of all of them.....priceless!
xoxoxoxo

Debbie said...

Those are adorable! :) I love it when their personalities are captured in that way....so cute!

Terri Edwards said...

I LOVE HIM!

M's mama said...

LOVE IT!

Lori/RachelsMommy said...

HI, Sweetie! I have been peeking at everyone's blogs but not leaving messages...not a lot of free time right now, BUT LOVE, LOVE these pictures! What a gorgeous boy you have:)...Sounds/looks like the makings of a great photo book...hugs...Lori...

Brittni said...

He cracks me up! Little cutie. It looks like he was actually eating something! Clay is laughing at Milo right now :)