Well ~ I've tried several times to post about our trip to New Mexico but I'm having issues with blogger so ~ I will keep trying and hopefully I'll be able to get that up soon! :)
We started swimming lessons on Monday and while I can't say that they are going smoothly.....we are trooping through them and learning techniques as we go. ;)
Here's the big boy before we left this morning. :)
I think this is hilarious because the way I've been getting him to smile for me lately is to ask him to show me his teeth. ;) That's exactly what he is doing here! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
hahaha....that is hilarious....little sweetie bug...well as much as he always wants to brush his teeth...he's probably happy to show them off!!!
what a beautiful boy!
xoxoxo
How many times have we been astonished at how similar our boys are?? Well, this post could have been on my blog, written about Ian!=) We are about three weeks into "survival" swimming lessons - to teach him how to float on his own if he should find himself alone in deep water, as well as swim. And I use the "show me your teeth" bit ALL THE TIME!!! Too funny!!
WOW!!!! It's been a long time since I've topped by, that Mr. Milo has gotten so BIG and still as adorable as ever...I remember my children taken swin lessons, my Johnanthon went straight to the high dive when it came time to dive off the diving boards and cried cause they wouldnt let him do it again, Amanda had white knuckles and refused to go up the ladder....awww sweet memories.
i like your new look! now it's time to add a new entry! :) love you
ohhhhh i love this little bug soooo much!!!!!
Post a Comment