we find our baby through the blessing & miracle of adoption
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Holding Our Breath
I know I've been really quiet lately, but there is a lot going on.....we're waiting to hear from two potential matches.....praying for the right one to find us. Will you pray too?
Before you were conceived, I wanted you. Before you were born, I loved you. Before you were here an hour, I would die for you. This is the miracle of love.
Through 8 years of heartbreak trying to conceive and build our family, my heart is full once more. Celebrating our son who came to us through the miracle of adoption.
9 comments:
Praying too.
**HUGS**
Been thinking lots about you guys. All of us are sending prayers your way.
your baby will find you jamie.
from a fellow adoptive mommy,
terri
www.ifnotnowwhen-millzee.blogspot.com
we're holding our breath with you:) love you!
you are in our prayers!
we are right there with you and mattie, jame...
.....praying....praying.....
praying....
we love you both so.
count on me to PRAY, PRAY, PRAY
I needed to read this today.
Hugs
Annette
Hang in there! I hope it works out! You must be a ball of emotions, ranging from excited to anxious to nervous. Keep us updated!
prayers and hope sent up to the sky...
i love what terri said. your baby will find you.
coming from someone who is just now realizing this. she's so, so true in sharing that with you.
love.
Post a Comment