Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I just wanted to say "Hope You Have A Happy Day!" :) (how could you not after seeing this??)

9 comments:

kimberly said...

oh my goodness........how could i not???????????? what a love bug!!! and such a big boy! love you little milo!
thanks for sharing, mommy!

kimberly said...

i just had to look again, and he his eyes look like he has just discovered the best thing ever in the whole world!!!!! even made him drool! :)

Annette said...

I'm smiling a huge smile =) but every time I see this precious angel I smile, makes me just want to hug and smooch those cheeks, He's a happy baby you can so tell.....but with 2 loving parents, how can he not be! I love it when you share your pictures, he's captured my heart strings!
Hugs~
Annette
p.s
you know what to do =)

Debbie said...

What a sight! :) His smile goes right to my heart. How can it not make you into a puddle of love....Hope you are enjoying your day!

Lori/RachelsMommy said...

My day just got happier! What a sweet boy, sweet face, sweet smile!!! Thanks for posting the too cute for words picture of Milo:)...Hugs, Lori & Rachel

hope548 said...

He is adorable! Don't you love this age? It's so amazing to watch them learn and grow, and so much fun to make them smile! What a blessing!

Melba said...

Look at that smile, how precious!

Brittni said...

He looks like such a little boy in this picture!!!! Hold on to every moment because they sure do fly by. Love you sister and thanks for the day yesterday.

Vonda said...

He is very, very expressive! When he smiles he can really realy smile and when he frowns he can really really frown!!