Monday, July 27, 2009

Happy Birthday To My Sweet Husband!


****************************HAPPY BIRTHDAY**************************************

I love you with all my heart and soul. You bring so much happiness, love, laughter, care and purpose to my life. I count on you for so much and hope you know how proud I am to be your wife. I hope your day is full of the knowledge that because of this day 39 years ago....the world was blessed beyond measure and that all of those who have met you throughout those years have been blessed as well. Myself, Milo, Molly and T especially! :)

Happy Birthday!!!! I pray that this coming year brings more happiness and success than you have ever known! :) I love you!!

9 comments:

Brittni said...

Happy Birthday to a wonderful man!!! Yes he has blessed the lives of those that have been lucky enough to cross his path! I hope your day is full of everything you want and more!!! I love you!

Debbie said...

Happy Birthday Matt. Hopefully you are able to enjoy this day and the happiness you bring to your family and those who know you. I know our family is a little more blessed because we know you. Enjoy this day with your amazing family! :) Love to you all...

kimberly said...

happy happy day, mattie.....we love you and are so blessed to have you as a son-in-law....i pray this is a wonderful wonderful year.....full of all you deserve!
xoxoxo
mom and dad t

Kel said...

Happy Birthday Matt!

Lori/RachelsMommy said...

Aw, Jamie, sweet words...Happy Birthday to your wonderful husband...have a fun, special day!...Lori & Rachel...

Vonda said...

Happy Birthday Matt! I hope your day is wonderful just like you! You horoscope says that in September you'll see an opportunity, and if you act quickly, you could make a fortune!! Well, if that happens...we will even love you more! Ha!

jessamyn said...

Happy Birthday brother!
You are a constant source of support and gentle strength in my life. I am so lucky to know you...and I am so happy that you were born!
I celebrate the incredible person you are!

M/J Granata said...

Happy Birthday to Jamie's awesome husband!!! He is blessed to have you as his adoring wife... and to have Milo as his precious son! Hope you all have a blessed, fun day!

Annette said...

Happy Birthday Matt

Annette