Well, I'm back from a weekend away in Vegas celebrating Cassie's bachelorettism! :) I took lots and lots of pictures but they're all on my mom's camera which is now back in my mom's possession so I have none to share. :)
It was SO much fun and I couldn't be happier for Cassie! It was so much fun hanging out with my mom, my sisters (except Britt who has a bad case of the pg sickies) and many of Cassie's friends! We had such a great time lounging at the pool, filling our tummies at Diablo's and getting free shots of Tequila, laughing my booty off at the lingerie party at some crazy crazy girls, and partying the night (and morning) away at Studio 54! :) Many people far outlasted me and my sore feet, but I was pretty proud of myself for hanging as long as I did. :)
Getting home was a bit of an adeventure......delayed flight, gate change, more delays, can't find anywhere to sit so we plop ourselves down right outside the men's restroom, cory's feeling sick, mom doesn't feel great, oops our plane is all boarded and ready to leave!, last ones to board, major turbulents due to excessive heat entire flight, maybe a cold coke will help, nope only water service due to turbulence, descent into phx turbulence worsen, where's my "sick" bag, can't find it ~ wonderful, wondering how many times cory has vomited since we aren't all sitting together due to being the last 4 people to board a full flight, please don't let me throw up....please don't let me throw up...... finally we land. Hallelujah!!
I could not wait to see my little family again. Leaving Milo was so difficult on Saturday morning....many tears on the way to the airport. He looked like he had grown over night when I saw him again! :)
The weekend was lots and lots of fun, but it's always nice to be back home again too........however my feet still feel like the "morning after" our big night in Vegas. I just don't think they'll ever be the same. :)
Congratulations Cassie!!! I love you! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
LOL.....pretty much sums it up....what a hoot!!!! fun times with fun people.....haven't laughed that hard for quite a while.....i just start laughing out loud just by myself remembering some of those skits at the party!!! oh man.....and my feet are still talking to me too!!!
good good memories!
xo
Hi Jamie!
Sounds fun despite the airport "stuff". Hate when that happens:( Thanks for your comments on my newest post! So sweet of you. Yes, Rachel and the whole experience of being a Mommy definitely far exceeds everything I ever dreamed it would be or could be. I am thankful for every moment and sometimes it is so hard not to just sit and watch her all day and all the cute things she says and does:)...Oh, I how I love this child. I am so glad we are experiencing this together in so many ways, Jamie...I look forward to seeing some bachelorette pics and new Milo pics...hugs...Lori...
Sounds like a great and eventful time! Glad you were able to go and celebrate with your wonderful sister(s). Hope your feet heal soon. Love to you all....
glad you had fun and made it safe and sound. welco e home mommy!
How I love Vegas!!!! I remember going there for my sons football team, that made it to Nationals and coming back to my room and only getting a couple of hours of sleep, only to go back to the football field, and having my friend call our room telling me to meet them in the bar "I can't do it this early" I'd tell her, and instead drink my breakfast, on more than one occasion! And I don't even like tomato juice! but sure did then! and " Thunder From Down Under" WOW, O'LA-LA, Thank you for some great memories.
I'm sure Sir. Milo missed you, just as much as you missed him!
Hugs~
Annette
p.s.
you guessed it :)
this made me laugh out loud. there is no way i can thank you for all of the work that was put into the party, but i too, laughed my booty off and had the best time a bachelorette could have! so much thanks and love pouring your way! oh and ps. i still am VERYproud of you for sticking it out til 2:45. whoa girl!!!!
Post a Comment