oh ya ~ AND we have our first tooth popping up! :)
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Clapping Is So Much Fun!
On Milo's 7 month birthday he decided to start clapping! :) He started out just clapping with closed hands and then after a couple of hours opened them up and went to town! He thinks it's SO much fun and it's even more fun when mommy and daddy do it too. :)



oh ya ~ AND we have our first tooth popping up! :)
oh ya ~ AND we have our first tooth popping up! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
ohh........such a little sweetie...love the photos...so intent on his new found ability!
:-)....he needs to come show nonnie and papa....keep it up little milo!
xoxoxo
I know I've told you this before, probably a thousand and one time, but let me tell you again for the thousand and two time, please....
WHAT A PRECIOUS LITTLE ANGEL...I so love to hold babies hands, make's me think what will these hands do one day? I just love him! Looks so sweet in his little jeans with bare feet clapping those hands!!
Hugs~
Annette
smoochy smooch ;)
How freaking cute!! I love that you captured the movement! too cool!
He is such a doll!! Riley still hates it when people clap at all. She flinches and grimaces like crazy!
Well my goodness, a new way to make noise! And a tooth to boot! Soon he will be biting everything and anybody!
let the biting begin :) he just makes me smile!! I hope I get to meet him someday...
Yay for clapping and for teeth!!
:D
I love seeing pictures of that boy, he's so sweet!
Such adorable pictures, Jamie! You really caught him in the act:)...I love the look on his face in the first picture, actually all of them but those little eyebrows scrunched:)...so cute! And the little bare feet and jeans:)...sweet! Uh-oh...here come the teeth:)...poor Rachel has four coming in together again...doesn't complain but I can tell she is not quite herself at times...looks to be sleepy and in a little pain...hugs...Lori & Rachel
Look how much they learn in one short year, isn't it amazing?! I can't believe that tiny baby boy from only a few months ago can now do so much...what a sweet little man!
Melba
Post a Comment