Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Funny Face

Turns out instead of a little baby, we got a little clown! :) Along with Milo's fake coughing, blowing spit bubbles and trying to give us rasberries by blowing on our skin.....Milo now has a new face. :) He scrunches up his eyes until their completely closed and gives us a really cheesy grin! He thinks it's hilarious and his timing with this new face is impecable! :)
bubbles just for you :)

13 comments:

kimberly said...

oh my goodness.....he had nonnie just laughing out loud....this face is amazing...and i am learning......SO HIM!!!!!!! what a fabulous little personality this little bugaboo has....makes my day!
love you little boy......so much!

Kel said...

I think I'm in love!! What a cutie pie! Faces and raspberries? What a little funny monkey you have! I think I need to go on a baby tour and meet all of my bloggy friends and their babies!

M/J Granata said...

Jamie... so cute. too cute. Milo is so handsome. He sure does have a precious personality! You are so blessed! Give Milo a hug and a big kiss for me!

Debbie said...

What adorable pictures! He is such a sweet child with a personality to make everyone love him. Those faces made me smile this morning, thanks! Hope to see you soon...love to everyone!

Danielle said...

He is adorable Jamie!! What a handsome little boy :)

Cresent Moon said...

Love, love, love these pictures!!! These just made my day!!!!

Lori/RachelsMommy said...

So cute! I know I commented on fb, but I couldn't resist a peek here too:)...Milo has such a sweet personality! Love these adorable pics...thanks for your comments on my blog. I couldn't resist sharing a few of Rachel's scrunchy face pics over there:). I think they do some of this stuff as they are exploring and experimenting different things and just LOVE the reactions they get from us...so they just keep doing it:). I know Rachel is looking for a reaction from us...wants us to imitate her...then just cracks up when we do! They are just so much fun...every day!...aren't they? Enjoy your sweet, smart baby boy...Lori

hope548 said...

That's adorable. One day our son started scrunching his nose up and blowing in and out of his nose. We call it his "Chucky face."

Annette said...

I love his "cheesy" smile but then again there is nothing about this little man that I don't love, he's just so full of adventure and personality! He truly does make me smile!!!!!!!!

Hugs~
Annette
p.s
;)

Bri said...

So cute! What is with the fake coughing????? How is this a trick babies learn so early? I thought R was sick for almost two weeks before I caught on that she only "coughs" when she is getting her diaper changes or face washed (two things she hates!). Silly kiddo! Now she erupts into laughter when she coughs!

Annette said...

Just stopping by too see if anything new is going on and smiled again, my husband was walking out the door and I said "Get in here and look at this baby, the one that was born on my birthday, Kim's grandson, isn't he just the cutest thing ever, isn't he adorable" and he just smiled and chuckled, I also told "God did a marvelous thing by bringing this little guy in the world"
Hugs~
Annette
p.s.
;) (wink) youuuuuu know!!

Malloryn said...

That is one of the cutest, funniest baby faces I've ever seen! It must be so fun to discover his sense of humor :)

Melba said...

This is GREAT...I just love him so much and want to smooch him to pieces!!!

Melba