I missed posting this yesterday, but not because our veterans weren't on my mind all day long.
Thank you to all of those who have served and are serving our country. We are so grateful for your service and all that you sacrifice/d to keep us safe. Thinking of my brave dad who served in Vietnam. I love you dad and I'm so proud of the man that you are and the morals you stand by.
my dad and his girls :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Thanks to our Vets! Love the picture!
Didn't I read that you were a girl who hated to get up early? I noticed the posting was at 6:36am. I hope it didn't make you sick??
Beautiful photo of your family, Jamie!! Many thanks to all of the vets!
What BEAUTIFUL people....
Hugs~
Annette
p.s.
;) yip, thats right, smooches please
yes......so good to remember and be thankful!
xoxo
Post a Comment