OMGoodness, Jamie!!! Could he be any cuter?! So talkative and all that kicking reminds me of Rachel when she was that age:) She was never still and now crawls up the stairs and "cruises" everywhere. So fun! You have quite the little "mover and shaker" there:)He loves Mama's voice, doesn't he?;)Big ((hugs))...So Happy...love the video...Lori & Rachel
i showed sofia the video and she was so into it. i think she liked your voice. i kept saying "say hi to the baby", "look at baby milo"...she would smile and laugh. she loved him!
That is so precious! Jacob sat on my lap and watched the whole thing while pointing to Milo! I love how his little legs are kicking all the time. I am so glad you posted a video! You guys are such an amazing family.
i totally already commented on this, but it's not here!
mister milo, uncle eric and i love you so much, and we are so happy that we got to see you in action! you look like you are ready to join your daddy and your uncle this summer on the summit to surf ride. or at least practice for it with your cousins, eli and dylan:) i can't believe it's already been two months! we miss you!
DANG IT!! I wish I had sound, I know someone who does and she's a blogger, and a fan of your mom as well, he's simply adorable!!!!!!!! Looks like before to long he'll be ready to ride a tricycle!! my son had one of those bouncer and he LOVED it,he had to see me or be with me 24~7 he's gotten so big, and I am thrilled God had blessed you and Matt with him. I LOVED being a mommy when they were that little, still do even though they are teenagers now....sometimes =) Hugs Annette p.s. you know......smooch, smooch for Milo please
Happy 2 months sweet little Milo!!!! I love you so much! Wyatt was sitting on my lap saying "Mido!" The then said " Happy birthday" We love you Mido!!!!!
Before you were conceived, I wanted you. Before you were born, I loved you. Before you were here an hour, I would die for you. This is the miracle of love.
Through 8 years of heartbreak trying to conceive and build our family, my heart is full once more. Celebrating our son who came to us through the miracle of adoption.
10 comments:
OMGoodness, Jamie!!! Could he be any cuter?! So talkative and all that kicking reminds me of Rachel when she was that age:) She was never still and now crawls up the stairs and "cruises" everywhere. So fun! You have quite the little "mover and shaker" there:)He loves Mama's voice, doesn't he?;)Big ((hugs))...So Happy...love the video...Lori & Rachel
omg...Milo's kicking is the BEST.
he is so fricken adorable, i just want to kiss his cheeks all over.
love your voice...and love seeing Milo loving it too.
this was yummy.
the kitty, the doggie and then daddy...what a delish family.
xoxo
YAY for baby babbles, sooooo precious! I love the shots of the pets interspersed, very cute!
Melba
i showed sofia the video and she was so into it. i think she liked your voice. i kept saying "say hi to the baby", "look at baby milo"...she would smile and laugh. she loved him!
That is so precious! Jacob sat on my lap and watched the whole thing while pointing to Milo! I love how his little legs are kicking all the time. I am so glad you posted a video! You guys are such an amazing family.
oh my goodness! that little buddha is getting so big! i can't wait to see him!!!! thanks for keeping us all updated on his growth. i love you all.
ps. i think i developed your "rocking" disease. after watching that so intently, i feel a little nauseas! oh no! i am old like you!!!!
What a cutie! Jer thought he was adorable too, and he says "He's gonna be a runner!"
I love how your pets wanted in on the action too!
Happy 2month birthday Milo!!
i totally already commented on this, but it's not here!
mister milo, uncle eric and i love you so much, and we are so happy that we got to see you in action! you look like you are ready to join your daddy and your uncle this summer on the summit to surf ride. or at least practice for it with your cousins, eli and dylan:)
i can't believe it's already been two months! we miss you!
DANG IT!! I wish I had sound, I know someone who does and she's a blogger, and a fan of your mom as well, he's simply adorable!!!!!!!! Looks like before to long he'll be ready to ride a tricycle!! my son had one of those bouncer and he LOVED it,he had to see me or be with me 24~7 he's gotten so big, and I am thrilled God had blessed you and Matt with him. I LOVED being a mommy when they were that little, still do even though they are teenagers now....sometimes =)
Hugs
Annette
p.s.
you know......smooch, smooch for Milo please
Happy 2 months sweet little Milo!!!! I love you so much! Wyatt was sitting on my lap saying "Mido!" The then said " Happy birthday" We love you Mido!!!!!
Post a Comment