I have been trying ALLLL day to figure out how to upload a little video of Milo on here and it's just not working out. :(
But....Milo is 2 months old today...well, today at 4:49pm. :) I've been feeling so emotional lately about him. Everyday realizing more and more of the miracle that he is and not being able to imagine any other little person being our child. God sure has a way of "handling" things, doesn't he. :) We're so blessed. I know this is kind of personal but last night I heard Matt tell
Milo "I love you" and tears just flooded my eyes. Now, I know he's said that to him before now....but I haven't heard it or maybe it just hadn't touched me as deeply as it did last night when Milo was sleeping on my chest and it was whispered to him in the dark. Or maybe it was just another gentle reminder of the journey we endured to bring us to this place in the dark where our son is softly breathing on my neck and daddy is whispering "i love you" and my heart is at peace. Either way....I'm hopelessly in love with this little dude! :)
Maybe I'll get this video thing worked out and you can see him in action! :)
5 comments:
I hope you do get the video to work, I would love to see it! That is so sweet, what you said about your feelings about Milo, and the "I love you" comment. It brought tears to my eyes too...you guys are such a beautiful little family, and I am so blessed to be able to follow along this journey with you! :)
Melba
happy happy two months sweet little love bug.....what a blessing you have been to your mommy and daddy and what love and joy you have brought to our whole family.....i love you so dear sweet milo.....and am so thankful for your love and life every day!
xoxoxoxo
your nonnie!
Oh, Jamie...tears are streamimg down my face at your words so full of love for Milo and Matt...so beautiful...from your heart...I am so happy you have been blessed with your precious son...it IS amazing how it all is so "meant to be" after all...((hugs))...give sweet Milo a kiss for me...Lori & Rachel
Jamie, tears are in my eyes after feeling the emotion in this post. What a journey you and Matt have been on. Sometimes it is the sweet, special, simple moments which take over our hearts. You will always remember that "I love you" to Milo from Matt. I am glad you are healing. Happy 2 months amazing little man. You are such a blessing to your family and to this world. We are honored to know you....
He is so cute. Happy 2 months Milo!
I know the feeling you mean. I get emotional sometimes just thinking about everything it took to get where we are and how I wouldn't have it any other way.
Post a Comment