Saturday, March 28, 2009

This & That ~

Last week Milo got to spend some time with Grandpa GG! :) We had a great time visiting and having lunch! :)

Milo just LOVES his "tummy time"! :)

Anyone got a parachute??! :) This is how daddy put Milo's outfit back together on Wednesday night after mommy got back from the grocery store. :)

Mommy's little sweet potato playing superman with daddy. :)

Yesterday Milo was 8 weeks old. He really wasn't in the mood for pictures at the time I was taking them, but here's one to represent the day. :) We went to the Tempe Art Festival. He was so comfy being outside that he slept the whole time. Then when we were ready to leave he decided to wake up and want out of his carseat. Needless to say the 1/2 hour drive home was NOT a quiet one. :)

8 comments:

kimberly said...

laughs and sighs and oh's and awww's!!!!! missing that little boy....loved seeing a bit of what life in milo's world has been lately! :)
happy two months little one....can't believe how time has flown....it has indeed been wonderfully blessed!
xoxoxo

Kel said...

He really is a little "Super man!" :D

(I replied to your question about the hospital bags over at my blog, I'm not sure what the reply procedure is on blogger, over at LJ where I've been blogging for years, we just reply to the thread, but I notice that here, it isn't quite as linear...and can be confusing!)

Melba said...

I still can't get over how expressive his eyes are - that is one handsome face! You will have to keep him close in the teenage years, what a chick magnet!! :)

Melba

Debbie said...

How cute! You guys have been quite busy bees lately. Hope all are having a little bit of relief at night. I LOVE how daddy got him dressed...can I tell you how many times that happened or almost happened in our house! :) Happy 2 months beautiful boy. Time sure is flying, looks like everyone is enjoying each day to the max! :)

Terri Edwards said...

happy, happy 2 month birthday little peanut! jamie, he is so beautiful. it goes so fast doesn't it?

Terri Edwards said...

and the "daddy outfit" made me laugh out loud. soooo many times i have come home to find sofia dressed like a crazy person thanks to her well-meaning dad :)

Alyson said...

Jamie, Milo is so cute! You are such a great mommy!!! I feel for you and the car ride, we have had many like that :o) Can't wait to meet him!

M/J Granata said...

Hey Jamie... Love the pictures! Milo is really a cutie pie! You are very blessed to have such a special little miracle to love! I can't wait to feel that!!!! Will you send me your email so that I can add you to my blog list???
julesg1018@yahoo.com
Julie, Empty Season :)