Monday, March 9, 2009

A Shout Out To A Birthday Girl!

Happy Birthday Miss Beth! I wish you a year full of happiness beyond your wildest dreams and success as the beautiful photographer (and creator) that you are. You have touched so many lives with your wonderful heart and I hope that this year those blessings are returned to you ten-fold. I'm so thankful to have you not only as my sister-in-law, but my friend. Enjoy your day sweet sister!


(i wanted to post a pic, but I only have 1 of you holding Milo....it's not the best, but it's still cute! :) )

2 comments:

Beth said...

ohh, thanks jamie! i'm thankful for you too! i love this picture...the moment it was taken was very special to me. getting to finally hold the little boy that i already loved so much...

kimberly said...

happy happy day, miss beth....hope it and your year is fabulous!!!!!
hugs,
kimberly