A week ago he was weighed at 10lbs. 7 oz. :) and 22 inches long. He's hungry ALL the time. Waking up every couple of hours...during the night. He seems to sleep all day!
He's starting to lose some of his hair. :( He has a pretty decent double chin and a definite buddha belly! :) Likes to "talk" a lot and makes some pretty funny birdie noises. He's smiling...especially at daddy when he tries to whistle. :) He's infatuated with the ceiling fans....even when they aren't moving. He has started making really SAD looking little faces when he thinks he's really upset. It's so cute that I've been trying to capture a picture of this but feel like a bad mommy running to get my camera rather than picking him up to snuggle him. :) He has brought so much richness to our lives and we treasure him so deeply. :) Just wanted to share...


10 comments:
Love the updates! I can't believe he's already a month!!
He is adorable and I LOVE that belly shot, there is nothing like a chubby baby!! He's really alert and bright-eyed in those middle pictures, very nice! I'm sure you will have an opportunity to capture his "sad face" at some point, but I can see why it would be hard!
Melba
All of those things look and sound very familiar, especially the belly. Ours was born on the 29th, so we had the same problem this month determining when he hit 5 months! I figured midnight between the 28th and 1st.
sweet.sweet. little angel.....he is so precious...and he has enriched all of our lives more than we can say.....
i need a little milo fix! :)
xoxo
Whoa! Are you sure he didn't eat that ice cream cone? A little buddha indeed! He has so many different looks. How cute!
He's just adorable, but I haven't seen an angel that isn't. He has captured all of our heart, a month already? seems just like a couple of weeks ago..times go by so fast when your in love uh? I am so happy for you both.
Hugs
Annette
p.s.
you know what to do...
He's beautiful! Thanks for sharing these great pictures.
i LOVE the first picture of his sweet frog belly:) i can't believe it's been a month since he was born. i just miss him so much. and his mommy and daddy of course:)
He has grown so much! He is so adorable. I love the belly picture. Try to get a picture of his sad face, you will look back on that picture and smile when he is older. Hope we can see you guys soon! :)
buddha belly INDEED! good boy!
Post a Comment